Confessions|💎| Nosaka Yuuma x Tsundere! Reader (Orion)

This was requested by SurbhiSinha1

Hope you like it! I don't own anything but the plot! I made the plot up. It's not from the series!! Enjoy~!

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Normal P.O.V

It was a normal day for the Inazuma Japan players and it was their day off. Currently, (Y/n), one of the strikers was busy talking to Asuto and it accidentally blurted out about her crush on a certain red haired male, who was also her best friend.

"N-no! I don't! I don't k-know what your talking about asuto!!" The female said with a huge blush on her cheeks.

"Oh come on (Y/n)! I promise I won't tell him or anyone else!" The boy begged. (Y/n) shook her head fast and crossed her arms and looked away.

"No way!! Why would I tell you?!" She whisper shouted. "Because I'm your friend! I could help you!" Asuto whinned. (Y/n) was really embarrassed that someone knew about her crush. Nobody knew but herself.

(Y/n) sighed and rubbed her tempels. "For the last time Asuto, NO!! Besides! Why would he like me?!" She glared at him and he chuckled nervously.

"Who wouldn't like who?" The duo froze and turned around to see Nosaka, with a smile on his face.

(Y/n)'s face burned up and started to stutter. "Oh! Nosaka-kun! W-we didn't s-se-see you there!! Is there something...that y-you need?" Her ears were probably red and steam must have been coming out of her ears. Nosaka chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"I was just coming to see if you'd like to hangout?" He held out his hand and (Y/n) would most probably fainted at that moment if it wasn't for Asuto nudging her from behind.

"At! Uhh...yeah! S-sure! Let's h-hang out." She grabbed his hand and Nosaka led her out the door.

Asuto was so going to follow them! Of course with a little help...

{With Nosaka and (Y/n)}

The two arrived at a fun park. They both stood in line and got their tickets. They walked around for a bit and decided to play some stall games.

"Hi there young man! Would you like to play a game and win a prize for your lovely girlfriend?" A stall man asked and pointed to the prizes behind him. (Y/n) blushed and thought.

'Girlfriend?! No mister you've gotten the wrong ide-'

"Sure. I'll play for my lovely girlfriend.." Nosaka looked at (Y/n) from the corner of his eye and smirked when he saw her blushing redder than a tomato.

Meanwhile, close by Asuto, Anna, nishikage and ootani were spying on the two.

"Look! He called (Y/n) his girlfriend! How adorable!!" Ootani gushed and shook Anna's shoulders.

"Y-yeah. It is." She said sadly.

"Why am I spying on nosaka-san again?" Nishikage asked Asuto and he replied.

"You are his friend! So we invited you to join us!" The black haired boy said and continued watching them.

Nosaka eventually won and picked a (f/c) teddy bear with a heart in the middle. (Y/n) thought that she was going to faint.

"Here you go, my empress~" he cooed and handed her the teddy bear. She shakily took it and thanked him.

Her face was red that you couldn't even describe it! They both decided to go to the haunted house.

"H-haunted ho-house..?" (Y/n)'s blood went cold. She hated the haunted house!

"Are you scared?" He asked. (Y/n) shook her head and scoffed.

"Who me? Ha! A-as if!" She entered the house and gulped.

Nosaka followed behind her and held her hand. She blushed at their hand contact and didn't even bother covering her blush.

"Just to keep you safe from the monsters." He teased her and ventured inside the dark house.

(Y/n) held onto nosaka's arm and walked close to him. It was quiet for a few minutes until a jumpscare poped up besides them. (Y/n) got shivers down her spine and screamed.

"Ahhh!!" She clung to Nosaka and he held her. Few seconds later she calmed down and realized what was happening. She pushed herself away from him and apologized.

"G-gomen Nosaka-kun! I didn't m-mean too!! I-"

He patted her head and laughed with a smile on his face. "It's fine (Y/n)-chan."

She blushed and they carried on. Eventually they reached the end and (Y/n) heaved a sigh of relief. She didn't want to go near a haunted house ever again!

Nosaka then spoke with a smirk on his face. "You know...you should have just said that your scared of haunted house's." His grey eyes staring into her's. (Y/n) laughed nervously.

"I'm not scared!! Just was a little s-shocked! Yeah! Shocked...hehe..." she rubbed her head.

He nodded and they decided to get something to eat. Meanwhile with the others, they avoided the haunted house and waited for them on the other side. But they knew that something happend inside when they heard (Y/n) scream.

"What do you think happened?" Asuto asked the others.

Ootani thought for a moment. "Maybe she got scared and held onto him?"

Anna was busy looking at the two who just exited. Nishikage sighed and shook his head.

"Look!! They're on the move! After them!" Asuto whisper shouted.

{With Nosaka and (Y/n) }

After getting a little something to eat and going on other fun rides. They decided to go to the Ferris Wheel last. (Y/n) clutched the teddy bear to her chest and turned to Nosaka once they were on the ride.

"N-Nosaka-kun?"

He hummed and flashed her his charming smile. She blushed and looked to the side with a smile on her lips.

"I wanted to thank you for today. I-I had fun and it was really nice to h-hang out with you." Nosaka's hand held her chin and sealed their lips together. (Y/n)'s heart was pumping really past and her eyes were wide! She melted into the kiss and kissed back. The sun was setting so it was a memorable moment.

They broke apart and she started to stutter.

"W-What-why did you do that!? I mean not t-that I didn't like it-no wait-WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!" Nosaka laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I love you (Y/n)."

She blushed and replied.

"I love you too Yuuma."

(Extended Ending)

"Ooh they kissed!!" Ootani squealed and took pictures. Anna sweatdropped and so did Asuto. Nishikage sighed and asked.

"Can we please leave them alone? I don't think it's nice to spy on them now."

After a few more pictures, they left back to the camp site leaving the couple alone. 

The End

《 ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

Hey guys! Not dead. Sorry it's late! Hope you enjoyed that! Next up! Kidou Yuuto x Reader x Fudou Akio! Hope you're all are ready! Also one more thing...how's the book? Comment below! Byee~!💙