New girl |🌷| Fubuki Atsuya x reader

This was requested by Stxr_Penguin

I hope it's what you expected and thank you for requesting! Here we go! Atsuya x reader! Sorry if he's too ooc. Also it's a bit long!😅 Enjoy!!

《° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° 》

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I stood infront of my new school. Hakuren Junior High. I moved to Hokkaido due to my dad getting a new job here. I was sad to leave my old school and friends but I couldn't do anything about it as I was happy for my dad. Also I love to play soccer. I wanted to join the soccer club here if they have one. I snapped out of my daze and remembered that I'll be late.

'Here we go...'

I breathed in and took my first step in the school. 'Now, time to find the principles office.' I walked around and noticed that some kids were staring at me. Maybe because I was the new kid? People always stare at the new kid.

I blushed in embarrassment and ignored their stares and finally found the principles office. I knocked and a 'come in' was heard. I twisted the door knob and entered.

"Ah! Miss (L/n). Your here. I hope that you didn't get lost." A man sitting on a chair behind the desk asked.

I sweatdropped and replied.

"I did get abit lost sir.." I replied nervously. He nodded and handed me my timetable for the week. Then the door opened. A boy around my age entered and smiled at me.

"You called me sir?" My (e/c) eyes took in his features and saw that he has periwinkle hair and dark green eyes.

"Ah yes. Miss (L/n) this is Fubuki Shirou. He'll be your tour guide for the day."

Shirou turned to me and I smiled shyly.

"Hi. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! It's nice to meet you fubuki-kun!"

"It's nice to meet you too (L/n)-san. But please call me Shirou as you'll get confused to my twin brother, Atsuya."

I nodded. "And you can call me (Y/n)!"

"Ok. Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. We both got to know each other better and turns out he's the captain of the soccer club! He also promised me to introduce his brother to me. After a little while we both returned back to class.

"Miss (L/n)! Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said and smiled. I nodded shyly and had a blush on my face.

"H-hello. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Please call me by my first name. I hope we can get along well!"

There were mumbling going around and it made me even more shy. "Alright then, (Y/n). You can take a seat next to...ah! Atsuya, please raise your hand."

A boy with salmon pink hair lifted his hand up and I remembered what Shirou told me.

'Atsuya? So this is his twin. They do look alike.' I giggled softly at the thought and I quickly take my seat. It was abit awkward between us so I decided to talk.

"H-hey! It's nice to meet you atsuya..your brother told me about you." I say with a blush on my face. Atsuya just glanced at me with plain boredom and then looked away.

I was abit shocked so I decided to let it go and listened to the teacher.

(After class, lunch time)

"Hey (Y/n)! Let me introduce you to my brother." Shirou says as we reached the soccer field. There we saw atsuya dribbling the ball towards the goal.