Chapter 13

A start. And some answers - finally!
Rachel began telling Jinx all she could about her mother's Glitter Force as she belonged to a different one . She recounted the fact that long ago , Nogo, Emperor of Evil had set out to destroy his former wife ,Queen Euphoria but the fight ended in a draw. Nogo's minions and Euphoria's pixies decided to battle once again and the Glitter Force was born." Five warriors were selected. Their names were Emily , Kelsey, Lily , April and your mother Chloe. They won . But of course your pixie knows this all already-Queen Candy of Jubiland. " She glanced at her backpack where Candy was stuffing her face with a leftover bag of chips. " I found the book today. In a magic library place. And I found Candy too."Jinx looked at Ezra who twiddled his fingers. He was worried for some reason. "We have a pixie too. But he lives with us now. This is Rory." Rachel smiled as a blue dog plushie appeared suddenly. " Oh. Hi Rachel. " He turned into a boy in a cute sweater and also sat down on the couch , crossing his legs. Candy stopped eating and did the same." RORY!!! I haven't seen you in ages!" She hugged him and almost choked poor Rory. He laughed and hugged back." Thanks for telling all of this to me Rachel. I really think it will help me If I become a member. "Jinx glanced again at Ezra . He was biting his lip and not focusing on anything in the room." Ezra , are you okay? You don't seem very perky. What's wrong? " Rachel reached across the coffee table and squeezed his hand. " Nothing , I guess lately I've been missing dad. I like having you and Rory around but without dad it's not the same." Rory patted Ezra's head and sat closer to him. Jinx reached over and played her hand on his lap." I miss my big brother Pop sometimes but I know he's here. You miss your dad and want him back but I'm sure he misses you too. We all miss people but they are always there in memory or heart so don't think you're alone," Candy smiled and turned into a pixie once more and bounded onto his lap. He grinned and rubbed her her head. Rachel offered to make a pot of tea and left the pixies, Jinx and Ezra in the lounge. " I didn't know you had a brother Candy!"Jinx squeezed her ear affectionately." He's the best big brother EVER! " she smiled and jumped up and down ." Ezra?" She turned towards him but he had gone white and was shaking . His eyes were blank and he muttered something." Dad no,"

Hey everyone it's Lolly here! I have decided I am going to start doing the occasional POV as it would be good to do some 1st person here and there .Let me know if you think my story is good and what I can do to improve! Lollywoll Xx :)