Chapter 17

Get messy
" Buffoon!!!!!" The thing yelled before throwing a huge fist towards Jinx and the others. The force of impact sent them flying into the air but quickly regaining balance. She got a clear look at it then . It appeared to be a cone of fries but with a stupid , grinning face. Can my day get any weirder ? She thought whilst dodging another hit. " Be careful you idiot! I want her in one piece !" Hox yelled over the chaos , locking arms with Ezra who seemed intent on attacking him . Candy was staring at the ' Buffoon' eyes wide and for a second , it puzzled Glitter Dusk. Oh, junk food addiction! The fries kicked her into a wall of a building - face first. She felt her nose break and blood run down her face as she slid down the structure . " Careful !" Hox cautioned . Ezra seemed to be creaming him . He hooked him below the rib cage and Hox fell backwards into nothing . But it didn't come of much as he teleported faster than Ezra's punch, Appearing beside Jinx on the floor. " Are we having fun yet ?" The precure lay crumpled on the floor. She didn't answer. " Well in that case , why don't you come back to the Shadow Realm with-"
" If you touch her , I will kill you - and your body will be buried in a ditch ," Ezra Mercenare said darkly , his voice a whisper . Even though Hox was much older , he knew Ez was a lot more powerful than even his sister. No-one has landed a hit on him before. He hesitated. " You know , Ezra ," He turned to face him, a smirk playing on his lips. " I could help you with some information on the whereabouts of your father." His expression softened. " I know , many things..." He trailed off .
" Do you know you're about to feel no pain because I'm going to knock you out so hard you won't feel The pain when we spank your little punk butt back to the Shadow Realm ," Ezra lunged at Hox and grabbed him by the hair , pushing him onto the ground. He looked at Jinx warily to be sure she was ok then he used his wind powers on The unconscious teen boy under him . Let's just say when he wakes up he'll be far away from them... " Wake up Jinx !!!" He yelled into her ear. She didn't stir . But the Buffoon did. It tried to grab Ezra from the air . Ez tried to rouse Jinx but it looked like he might need an assist from Candy. He looked in her direction hopefully ,but he didn't see her . " Buffooooooon ," the thing moaned . As he turned he became aware that Candy was the cause of the unpleasant groans. She was slobbering all over the chips and eating them with speed. "Well that's not something you see every day ,"
" You're right , it's not," Jinx rose to her feet slowly. About a week ago Candy had told her about special glitter powers she would receive if a pre cure . She knew what to do . " Glad you're back Dusk , " Ezra grinned. " Now let's finish this thing off!"
Ezra had to drag Candy away from the Buffoon so Jinx could get a good shot without hurting the pixie , and once done , she positioned her self . " Glitter Force ! Sparkle Comet!" She screamed as loud as she could . The force of the blast sent her off her feet as the Buffoon melted into nothing . All that was left was a tiny , golden pheonix charm thingy that dropped neartly into her palm. " Candy, what's this ?"