What is it? A matching game

There are phrases on the left side of the screen that matches up with one of the words in the word bank. Read each short phrase that describes the object and see if you can find the word. Every single word is used! Enjoy!

Word Bank

Router, Calculator, Dishwasher, Printer, Earphones/headphones, DVD player, Heater, Fax machine, GPS, Refrigerator, Toaster, Digital camera, Dryer, Stove/Oven, Sewing machine, Coffee maker, Microwave, Mixer, Washing machine, Speakers, Copier, Air conditioner, Crock-Pot, Grill, Tablet, TV/ Television, Cell phone, Computer/ laptop, Blender, Home telephone/landline 

1. This appliance is used to keep food either cold or frozen.         

2. Cooking is either done by baking or cooking using pots and pans. 

3. This machine makes every morning brighter! It is a common beverage across the world and is "made" by using this appliance.       

4. Found in almost every single home. Used to watch movies, films, tv shows, etc.                          

5. You can make calls, video calls, listen to music, text people, and many other things while using this device. 

6. Use this electronic device in school to write papers, do homework, play games, use the internet, etc.         

7. Bread, bagels, English muffins, pop tarts, etc are heated up in this appliance. 

8. Used to heat up food and beverages.        

9. Cleans clothes, bedsheets, and other fabric materials. Uses detergent.       

10. Dries clothes after they are all wet.       

11. This appliance has multiple uses such as making smoothies, chopping food up, making milkshakes.       

12. Washes dirty dishes.            

13. Cools off the house and keeps it fresh during the warm months.    

14. During winter or fall this is very helpful to keep the house warm.     

15. Repairs clothes that have holes in them or you can make items of clothing using this.     

16. Used outside to cook on especially during warm months.    

17. Instead of trying to stir ingredients by hand especially when baking we use this to help us.        

18. Used to cook food over a period of time. Used especially for roasts and stews.       

19. Takes pictures! Used by photographers.        

20. The electronic device for the internet in homes, businesses, etc.        

21. When you visit a doctor's office or something they may ask for another doctor to "blank" some of your information over so they can have it.       

22. To listen to music without anyone hearing it you use these.     

23. An electronic device that is smaller than a computer and a laptop. You have apps on it.              

24. Back then and sometimes now in order to play a movie on the tv, we use this and insert the DVD.   

25. Everywhere around the world this is used to be able to have physical copies of papers.   

26. Prints out multiple pages of one document or you can scan the papers and then have them printed out. It can be used in school the teacher's students so everyone has the same information on each paper.          

27. The navigation device used to know where you are going to an unfamiliar place. 

28. The way you communicate at home with people if you do not have a cell phone.

29. The mathematical tool used in math class or in offices when they need to calculate something.

30. Playing music out loud just got easier with this device.  

If you guys liked the way I made this part please let me know! I may make this a new typical section for the book. Being able to match up words, read about what it does, and learn new vocabulary will help so much!!