Tips to keep in mind 💡

Everyone learns things in life thats just a part of being human, but here are some tips that I actually try to use in my life while learning Spanish.
I know for a fact that if I don't try to at least listen to music or watch something or read something in Spanish that I'm going to feel stuck in the same spot in my language learning process. I try to at least chat with Spanish speakers online or do something to get myself away from being scared to speak and mess up.
Sometimes reading a book or filling out a workbook can defeat you because you think you know what is going on until you get in with reality and see that its difficult. Using workbooks is good, but make sure to take the workbook tasks and bring them to life.
A struggle I have is not learning the verbs easily since there are so many and sentence structure can be frustrating. I try to learn some of the verbs and say oh I will use this today and hopefully I can remember it and build off of it. Also, sentence structure is hard because languages can be different and use all different types of stuff and extra words in sentences. Try your best to think of how you would say something in your language and then write it the way it is in the other language and you can start to see how it all works.
There are some language apps that help such as hello talk, iTranslate, Duolingo, and word reference helps me a lot with words. It can translate in many languages and it can give some explanations I believe, but it is very helpful. Its almost similar to a dictionary. Quizlet can help with memorization but do not get frustrated if you don't remember the words because you have to see the word, say it a couple times, try to remember it, and then use it and it may take some time to get the full hang of it.

If any of you guys like to read I know that there are some easy chapter books that are for younger English speakers but for starters it can help you guys figure out how to grasp the concept of the basics of English and maybe you can learn a lot of new words and information by reading some book.

No matter what learning languages can take a while unless you are very good at picking up new stuff but everyone is different so try to reach out and find some ways to help yourself or others. I know you can do it. Have a good one everyone hopefully this part helped some of you. 💖✌🏻