Places to explore in the United States 🇺🇸

Hey everyone! I am back to tell you guys a little bit about some places you can explore in the USA. I am from Pennsylvania but I have been to other states up and down the east coast. In my state alone I would say Philadelphia is a great city to visit especially if you like history. Not too far away over in New Jersey are beaches and other fun boardwalks and places to visit. In New York we have NYC and also some amazing views in the mountains that will take your breath away. Maryland also has some amazing beaches that are popular. If you are not up to being close to other people you can also ask some locals about some beaches that are quiet and private. In Virginia you can go to Busch Gardens which is an amusement park that has a bunch of roller coasters and other attractions. Beaches in Virginia are great! There is a more private beach down below Virginia beach which is breathtaking and can allow you to relax and only have a couple families around you. There is also a place in Virginia called Williamsburg which is full of history. Also, in Washington D.C. there are many many places to visit and historical places in the city to visit such as the Capitol, The White House, Holocaust memorial museum, Washington Monument, etc. Tennessee has a lot of music groups to see most of them are country singers but it is a very nice and beautiful state to visit. North Carolina and South Carolina are great states as well I don't know much about them since I usually only drive through them. Georgia is good for camping but it can be very hot at times just like Florida. In Florida there are a lot of places to go such as Disney World, Miami, Sea World, beaches, etc.
I have only been to a couple places in these states but what I can tell you is that Pennsylvania is a beautiful state. It does have a lot of amusement parks and really delicious food. Since we are a northern state it is fast pace living and the accents are different.
If anyone has any questions I can try to answer them the best I can. I wanted to give some of you advice on where to go if you came to visit one of the eastern states below New York. I have been to Delaware but not often.