10

I spent the next couple of days at my apartment packing my life  into boxes and talking with my landlord to say I would be moving out. I was sad to be leaving London but I would not miss the prices, if I had have stayed I don't know how I would have been able to carry on paying my rent due to the show being over and being unemployed finding a new job.

The time had just gone 9 am and van and the lads had pulled up outside, I opened the door to let them in and one by one we took boxes downstairs and loaded them into the van. After an hour we had emptied my apartment, my landlord came round and I handed in my keys and made my way to the van. The van was a little squished compared to how it usually was as the lads had packed up their apartment too and we started the journey to Wales. The plan was to spend a day or so in Wales and celebrate the album release, then drive up to the north on Monday and spend 2 days there so me and bondy could see our families and we could drop off some boxes of clothes/furniture we weren't taking with us. Then fly from Newcastle on Wednesday morning and start the tour.

4 hours later and we were in Wales, we dropped Larry and benji off home and bondy was staying with bob. he only lived across the road from van. He pulled up on the street and I helped van empty his boxes onto his parents drive.

"hello" Mary screamed as she opened the door and gave van a hug "and hello again Alice"

"hi Mary, how are you"

"yes love im good thank you"

bondy was helping bob across the road, we left our boxes in the van and only got out essentials for the short time we were in Llandudno.

"see yous in a bit" bob and bondy waved before going inside

me and van waved before also going inside. I closed the door and put the last box on the floor. Bernie walked in from the garden and smiled

"hello, you alright"

"hi dad"

"hi bernie"

I helped to unpack vans suitcase and handed his clothes to Mary who was sorting the washing out before taking it upstairs to empty the rest of it onto his bed. I walked in to see van setting up his record player and organising his records in the corner of the room.

"im excited for tomorrow" van said turning around to face me

"me too... and im excited for Monday... and tour and everything" I laughed

"I know you are, im glad you chose to come with us, and I can't wait to meet your family"

"they're going to love you van, you'll have a hard time getting away"

van put his suitcase on the floor and slid it under his bed. I picked up my backpack off the floor and put my pyjamas on my side of vans bed, I looked around for my hoodie but remembered I left it in van.

"what you lost?" van asked concerned

"I just left my hoodie in the van"

"oh take one of mine from the wardrobe"

"thank you" I said opening the door and pulling out a plain black one

We walked downstairs to find vans parents sat on the balcony having a cup of tea. we walked out and sat down to join them

"I will never get bore of sitting here" I said looking out onto the views

"me too and I live here" Bernie laughed

We sat and chatted for a while talking about the album and the plan for there next week. we spoke about my family and how I how I was excited to see them.