Chapter 23

The date with Ryder went perfect. I couldn't believe he had done all of that for me. He is such a sweetheart. You would of never thought that me and him used to hate eachothers guts and now love each other but the unexpected can always happen i suppose. Me and Ryder had gotten back from our date and we told everyone what Ryder had gotten me and they all thought it was cute. Ben was a littke pissed off but i calmed him down saying that it didn't mean we were getting married or anything yet. It just meant we wouldn't cheat on each other and stuff. Now i was sat in the living room cuddled up to Ryder at 11 o'clock at night watching TV as everyone was either asleep or playing video games.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" i herd James scream from the bunk are and called out everyones name to meet in the living room.

"What is it?" I asked as everyone enterred the room and a panicked looking James.

"My sister is dropping off my niece. I completely forgot about her having to stay with us for the rest of the tour." James sighed.

"I didn't know you had a niece." I said.

"Yeah i do and she is your age." James said while rubbing his face.

"There is no room!" James exclaimed.

"Well how about me and Cassie share a bunk and your nice can have my bunk?" Ryder suggeted.

"Good idea!" Danny beamed and high fived Ryder.

"Are you sure?" James asked.

"Yeah I'm sure as long as it is okay with Ben and Cassie?" Ryder asked while looking at me and Ben.

"It is okay with me obviously." I said looking at my dad.

"I don't know." Ben sighed and James looked at him pleadingly.

"Why not dad?" I asked beggingly.

"You two might do stuff with each other and i don't like that at all." Ben sighed.

"Dad i promise you that I won't do anything with Ryder." I said.

"Okay fine." Ben sighed.

"Thank you guys." James sighed in relief.

"When is she coming?" Cameron asked.

"In about ten minutes." James answered.

"At this time of night!?" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah." James shrugged.

"Well I'll go sort my bunk out for..." Ryder said trying to look for a name.

"Oh she's called Jay." James said.

"Okay for Jay. Ill be back soon babe." Ryder said as he kissed the top of my head and moved his arm so he could get up. I watched as Ryder walked into the bunk area to move his stuff. All of the guys sat down and James sat down next to me.

"So what is Jay like?" I asked a little nervous because as you can tell not very many people like me in school so yeah.

"Oh she is lovely you will get along with her really well. She likes loads of band that you like and so does her boyfriend." James smiled. Relief washed over me as i knew she had a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong i know Ryder wouldn't do anything with her but it is nice to know she has a boyfriend.

All of a sudden i herd a knock at the door of the bus. James shot up from his seat and answered the door. I herd a girls voice greeting James and James greeting the girl back. It must be his niece Jay.

"Cassie?" Ben asked.

"I forgot to ask you before but have you done your online school work?" Ben asked.

"Yeah i done three days worth this morning so i could have some time off." I smiled.

"Theres my girl." Ben smiled at me.

"Everyone say hi to Jay." James said as him and a girl entered the room. She was the same hieght as me with green shoulder length hair. She had her eyebrow pierced and her septum pierced too. She was wearing an A Day To Remember shirt with black skinny jeans and black cowboy boots.

"Jay you remeber the guys don't you." James smiled.

"Yeah." She smiled. She had such an innocent voice.

"Oh Jay this is Cassie and Ryder." James said pointing to me and Ryder as Ryder had enterred the room. She smiled and waved at us. "Cassie is Ben's daughter and Ryder is Dannys son and they are dating." James explained.

"I can tell." jay chuckled. "Ryder looks like a younger version of Danny and Cassie looks like Ben if Ben was born a girl." She laughed making everyone laugh.