Chapter 21

Today was the day of the doctors and everyone said they were going to come with me for support. After my talk with Ryder. Me and Ben told everyone about the doctors appointment. Everyone was so shocked and they all cried and hugged me. Of this is there reaction to a what if then what will they do when they find out I actually have cancer or a cancer cell. I'm so scared.

"Hey baby you ready to go?" Ryder asked coming into the bunk area.

"Yeah babe." I smiled and zipped up my skid row leather jacket. I grabbed Ryder's hand and walked with him to the front of the bus where everyone else was.

"So is everyone ready?" Danny asked.

Everyone nodded and we all got off of the bus.  Me and Ryder walked infeont of everyone else while holding hands and chatting about random stuff to keep our minds off of the doctors appointment.

"Cassie?" Ryder asked.

"Yeah babe?" I asked.

"Tonight after the doctors appointment, No matter what the result is, I want to take you out on a proper date." Ryder smiled.

"Aw babe you don't have to." I smiled.

"No but I want to." Ryder smiled and kissed my forehead making me blush like crazy. "Do you want to know something?" Ryder asked while grinning.

"What is it?" I asked while smiling.

"The one thing i love about you is that even thlugh we have been dating for a month, You still blush every time I kiss you or anything like that. It is perfect, You're perfect." Ryder smiled.  What he had said made me blush even more.

"Stop it Ryder you're making me blush. And anyways I think you're  perfect too." I smiled.

"I love you." Ryder smiled softly.

"I love you too babe." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oi! Love birds, we're here." I herd Danny shout causing me and Ryder to laugh until realisation hit in. In this building could determine my future. Shit.

Me and everyone else walked into the dull looking building and was welcomed with the strong scent of disinfectant. I walked up to the front desk while still holding Ryders hand.

"Hello, How may I help you?" The blond receptionist asked.

"Hello I am here for a doctors appointments, My name is Cassie Bruce." I smiked to the receptionist.  She typed a couple things intot her computer and smiled.

"Go to the little room to your left now. Mr Karn is ready." She smiled.

"Thank you." I said and walked with everyone tl the room she was talking about.  I let go of Ryders hand and opened the wooden door. We all piled into the small room and all sat down on the couch opposite the doctors desk.

"Good afternoon Miss Bruce. As you know we need to take a few tests on you to determine whether of not you have the cancer cell.  If you'd just like to come with me into my back room by yourself and we will get started straight away." Doctor Karn smiled.  I nodded and walked to the back room with the doctor.

*************************************

The doctor done all of the tests and now i was sat back into the regular room with everyone else.  I sat down beside Ryder as he put his hand on my knee and squeezed it in reasurance. I smiled up at Ryder and he smiled back. 

"Okay so in my hand right here is your results." The docotor said while holding up a large brown envelope. I nodded his head gesthring him to continue. The doctor opened the envelope and began to read the piece of paper.

"I'm so sorry miss Bruce but you have the cancer gene." The doctor frowned. My whoke world felt like it was crashing down on me.  Why does everything bad hapoen to me.

"WHAT NO THIS CAN'T  BE TRUE!  YOURE LYING!" Ben screamed out.

"PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A CHANCE THAT THE RESULTS ARE UN ACCURATE!" ryder screamed.

"I am sorry but the tests are accurate. And i never lie about these sort of things." Doctor Karn sighed. There has to be a way out of this.

"Is it treatable?" I choked out.