Chapter 20

~Cassies POV~

"We are in so much shit." I sighed to Ryder.

"Come here." Ryder said as he opened up his arms which I gladly took and snuggled into him.

"Ryder?" I asked.

"Yeah babe?"

"When do you think they will calm down and what do you think will happen?" I asked.

"I don't know babe but they can't stay mad forever." Ryder said before kissing the top of my head.

"What if they try and split us up?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"I won't let them. You're too good to be taken away from me." Ryder said as he put his hand under my chin and lifted up my head so I would look at him. I smiled and kissed him and he kissed back.

"You're too good to be taken away from me too." I smiled and snuggled back into his chest. All of a sudden Ben and Danny came bursting through the doors making me jump and move away from Ryder. I sat a couple of inches away from Ryder as Danny and Ben looked at us. I was too scared to say anything because I didn't want to make things worse for myself.

"We've came up with something." Danny said emotionlessly.

"What is it?" Me and Ryder asked at the same time making us both chuckle a bit after.

"You two can date and what not but are not allowed to have sex until you two are of legal age." Ben said sternly. I looked at Ryder and we both smiled ear to ear at each other.

"Thank you." I smiled and gave Danny and Ben a hug.

"Thanks." Ryder grinned and hugged Danny and shook hands with Ben.

"But there is one more thing for Ryder. You dare break my little girls heart I will hunt you down and kill you. Got it?" Ben said sternly.

"Yes sir." Ryder nodded.

"And Cassie same goes for you." Danny said sternly.

"Yes sir." I nodded. And with that Danny and Ben left the room. I smiled at Ryder and kissed him as he kissed back.

"Cmon we best get to bed it is like one in the morning." I sighed.

"But I don't want to leave you." Ryder pouted.

"Then don't." I smoked and grabbed his hand. I led him to my bunk and grabbed a change of clothes. Ryder stripped off and climbed into the bunk.

"One moment babe." I smiled and went off into the bathroom. I for changed into my baggy grey hoodie and black pajama shorts. I tied my hair into a messy bun and washed all of the make up off of my face before brushing my teeth. I finished getting changed and headed back to my bunk.

I climbed into the bunk to be instantly greeted by Ryder's arms. I brurried my face into his chest as he stroked my hair.

"Goodnight babe." Ryder whispered before kissing the top of my head.

"Goodnight baby." I yawned and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

**************************************

Me and Ryder have been dating for a couple of weeks now and everything is going great. There has been no arguments and no fights. Everything is perfect right now. The Asking Alexandria fans found out that me and Ryder were dating and they already ship us which I thought was just brilliant. People are saying that we are the real "bursnop" which I find hilarious. There was the one girl who tweeted saying 'Since Danny and Ben couldn't be together, they passed down their love for one another to their children.' Which I almost cried with laughter at and showed Danny and Ben the tweet.

"Cassie can I speak to you for a moment please?" Ben asked as he opened my bunk curtain.

"Yeah sure dad what is it?" I asked.

"In private please." Ben said a bit worried.

"Um okay." I said and kissed Ryder on the cheek before getting out of his hold and walked to the back of the bus with my dad.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked Ben.

"The doctor called." Ben sighed.

"What doctor?" I asked.

"Doctor Smith the one who treated your mother." Ben said emotionlessly.

"Oh. Why did he call?" I asked.

"He wants to see you for a check up." Ben said shakily.

"What kind of check up." I asked.

"Cassie sit down please." Ben gestured me to the couch.

"Um okay." I said and sat down on the couch and watched as Ben sat down beside me.

"Look. You know how your mother had cancer?"

"Um yeah." I said confused.

"They think that she gave you a cancer gene." Ben said as a tear ran down his face. What! I can't. Can I? What will happen now? Do I have cancer? Or will I get cancer?

"How will I know if I do?" I asked.

"Dr Smith said that we needed to take you to a screening as soon as possible. So I made an appointment for you tomorrow at four." Ben cried and that's when I grabbed Ben and hugged him. He cried more into my shoulder as I rubbed his back.

"Its okay dad. I might not even have it yet and if I do I'm sure they will be able to treat it." I sighed nearly on the verge of tears myself.

"I know sweetie I just can't bare the thought of loosing you after just loosing your mother." Ben sniffled.

"I know but you are not going to loose me. Not for a long time anyways." I chuckled which made Ben chuckle.

"I love you Cassie." Ben said pulling away from the hug.

"I love you too Dad. Everything is going to be okay." I reassured. But will it be okay? I can't let Ben see that I have doubts myself. I need to stay strong for everyone. But what do I tell Ryder?

"Dad?" I asked.

"Yes honey." Ben said while wiping his face.

"Could you please tell Ryder what you told me? I can't bare to tell him?" I asked.

"Okay sweetie. I'll do it in a moment." And with that Ben left the back room and into the bunk area to talk to Ryder. Shit.

I sat in the back room waiting and waiting until I herd "What!" Screamed by Ryder. Ben's told him. After that I herd shuffling and then Ryder burst through the back lounge door. He saw me and he had tears in his eyes. He ran over to me and engulfed me into a massive hug. I started to tear up and then I started to ball out in tears.

"Shhhh its okay." Ruder said through sobs.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"What are you apologising for?" Ryder cried and pulled away from the hug and sat down beside me while holding my hand.

"Its just that I've made you cry." I sniffled.

"No you didn't. This god foresaken disease has made me like this. Look Cassie I will be here for you no matter what. Because Cassie I love you." Ryder sniffles. He loves me? This is so weird. I've never had anyone day this to me who wasn't s family member.

"Thank you Ryder and I love you too." I smiled and kissed him.