Chapter 22

I couldn't believe it. I have cancerous cells. Why did this happen to me. What did i do to deserce all of this. 

"Is it treatable?" I choked out.

"I am afraid not however the cells have not developed yet and there is still a chance of them never developing." Doctor Karn said emotionlessly.

"What are the chances?" Ben cried.

"50/50 chance Mr Bruce." Doctor Karn stated. "I would like it if you would come for a yearly check uo to see the prigress of the cells."

"If the cells do develop into cancer will it be treatable?" I asked.

"There is no way of knowing until that time comes." Doctor Karn said.

"Okay thank you Doctor." I sighed and got up from my seat as did everyone else. I looked over at everyone to see they all had tear stained cheeks. Atleast i kniw they all care i suppose. I grabbe Ryders hand and began to walk out of the room. When we had gotten out of the room Ryder wrapped me in a massive tight hug and started to sob as did i.

"I am going to be here for you every step of the way no matter what." Ryder sobbed into my shoulder.

"Thank you Ryder." I sobbed into his chest.

"I love you." Ryder sniffled.

"I love you too." i said as i got out of Ryder hug and pressed my lips to his. I grabbed his hand again and looked over at Ben who had blood shot eyes. I let go of Ryder hand and walked over to Ben.

"Are you okay dad?" I asked softly.

"No." Ben cried and wrapped me in a hug.  Soon everyone else joined in and we were all hugging in the middle of the reception crying our eyes out.

"Look dad it will all be okay. There is a chance that the cells might not even develop. I promise everything will be okay." I sniffled as everyone eventually let go.

"I love you sweetie." Ben kissed my forhead.

"I love you too dad." i hugged him once more.

**************************************

The walk to the bus was completely silent. Everyone, including myself, was shocked to hell. When we finally got back to the bus everyone again stayed silent and went to their bunks. Why are they all going to their bunks? It is only five o'clock.

"Are you still up for that date?" Ryder smiled weakly at me.

"Ofcourse." I smiled. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"It is a surprise." Ryder smiled.

"Okay but what should i wear?"

"A bit fancy but not overbored." Ryder chuckled.

"Okay when is it?" I asked.

"Six."

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed and rushed over to my bunk. I retrieved a nice black dress that had diamons all around the waist. I then grabbed my black diamond heels and ran to the bathroom. I pligged in my hair straighteners before undressing. I applied some makeup including light foundation,  concealer, red lipstick, black smokey eye and mascara. Once i had finished my make up i slipped on my dress and began to straighten my hair. Once it was all pin straight i grabbed my hair spray and sprayed the fuck out of my hair. I then grabbed my shoes and slipped them onto my feet before checking myself in the mirror. I didnt look half bad. I grabbed my phone and took a couple of selfies. Hey don't judge. Once i was finished i checked the tine to see that it was five to six. I sighed before spritzing myself with perfume and walked out into the front lounge where everyond was sat. They all looked at me and smiled. I looked over at Ryder who was wearing a nice black shirt with a black blazer and tight skinny jeans paired with some converse. Damn he looked fit. I looked uo at his face to see his jaw nearky falling off of him and his eyes wide.