Chapter 19

~Bens POV~

It is now 11:30pm and Ryder and Cassie haven't came back yet. What the fuck?

"Danny." I called out to him from the front lounge as he was in the bunk area.

"Yeah." Danny called back.

"Come here a minute please." I called.

A couple of seconds later Danny came into the front lounge in nothing but boxers. "Yeah?" Danny asked.

"Have you herd from Ryder or Cassie?" I asked. I'm worried to death about them.

"No what time is it?" Danny asked.

"11:30pm." I replied.

"Where the fuvk are they?" Danny asked sounding a little angry.

"I don't know you try ring Ryder and I'll try and run Cassie and see where they are." I said as I grabbed my phone out of my jeans pocket.

"Okay." Danny said before going into the bunk area, retrieving his phone and came and sat down next to me. I dialed Cassie's number and pressed the phone to my ear as did Danny. The phone rang and rang and there was no answer.

"Any luck?" I asked Danny.

"Nope it went straight to voice mail you?" Danny asked.

"Nope she didn't pick up." I sighed.

"Wait Ryder said yesterday that he was meeting some friends today I'll ring Andy and ask if he is with him." Danny said and I nodded.

~Dannys POV~

I quickly dialed Andys number and pressed the phone to my ear. After two rings he finally picked up.

"Helllooooo." Andy slurred.

"Hey are you with Ryder." I asked a bit pissed off.

"Oh yeah." Andy giggled. He is fucking drunk great.

"Where are you?" I sighed in relief.

"At some house party." Andy hiccuped.

"What's the address." I said while grabbing a piece of paper and pen.

"641 Merrill Road

Santa Cruz, CA" Andy slurred as I wrote down the address.

"Thanks bye." I said and hung up the phone.

"Have you got the managers car keys?x I asked Ben.

"Yeah why?" Ben asked.

"Come on we are going to a house party." I said simply before going off and quickly getting changed into my cowboy boots, sons of anarchy top and black jeans. I walked off the bus with Ben and into the car. We quickly sped off in the direction of the house.

"They better not be fucking drunk." Ben said through gritted teeth.

"I know." I said with just as much anger.

We finally arrived at the house and you could already here the music as soon as we got put of the car. Me and Ben raced up to the house and knocked on the door.

"Heyy." Some teenager greeted us.

"Let us in." Ben sternly said.

"Whatever dude." The shaggy teenager said and let me and Ben passed. As soon as we got to the living room we were prying teenagers off of us. I finally spotted one of Ryder's friends that looked sober I think his name was Nathen or something.

"Hey Nathen where is Ryder and Cassie?" I asked.

"They are up stairs I think." Nathen said. I nodded and led Ben up the stairs. We checked every room and there was no sign of them. What the fuck.