Chapter 8

We all walked down to the old guitar shop down the street from the cafe. While we were walking Danny was on the phone to their tour management talking about where they were and what they were doing and all that rubbish.

"So Cassie what type of music are you into?" James asked while walking beside me.

"Metal, Rock, Punk that kind of stuff." I replied.

"Who are your favourite Bands?" Cameron asked.

"Led Zeppelin, Skid Row, Black veil Brides, Green Day, Guns N Roses, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nirvana, Slayer, Sleeping with Sirens, Attila and loads of other." I smiled.

"You have an amazing taste in music!" Ben exclaimed. "Just like mine!" Ben grinned which made me laugh.

"Guys were here." Sam announced as we stood outside the shop. We all walked in and Danny had gotten off of the phone. When we entered I was literally in heaven. All different types of guitars were mounted on the wall with prices underneath. There were a couple of guitars that you could play on in the centre of the room.

"May I help you?" The front desk woman asked.

"Just having a look around." Ben smiled.

Ben led me over to the guitars placed in the middle and picked up an acoustic guitar and handed it to me.

"Play something." Ben smiled as he placed into my hands and picked up a plectrum to placed that in my hand.

"Okay." I breathed and positioned the guitar. Everyone was looking at me with full concentration. I let out a breath and began to play and sing sweet child of mine by Guns N Roses
She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Oh,oh,oh

Sweet child o' mine

Oh,oh,oh,oh

Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest Sky's

As if they thought of rain

I hate to look into those eyes

And see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place

Where as a child I'd hide

And pray for the thunder

And the rain

To quietly pass me by

Oh,oh,oh

Sweet child o' mine

Oh,oh,oh,oh

Sweet love of mine

Oh,oh,oh, yeah

Sweet child o' mine

Oh,oh,oh,oh

Sweet love of mine

Oh,oh,oh,oh
Sweet child o' mine
Oh,
Sweet love of mine
(Guitar solo)
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Oh,
Where do we go?
Oh,
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Oh, (sweet child)
Where do we go now?
Oh,
Where do we go now?
Oh,
Where do we go?
Oh,
Where do we go now?
Oh,
Where do we go?
Where do we go now?
Where do we go?
Oh,
Where do we go now?
Oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh
Sweet child,
Sweet child of mine.

I finished the song and put down the guitar and pick pack to its original place. I turned around and looked at the guys. They all stood there wide eyed with there mouths open staring at me. I shifted in my spot a little bit uncomfortable and started to play with my lip rings.

"That was amazing!" Sam exclaimed which me bow my head and blush.

"How the hell did you learn to play like that!" James exclaimed.

"Bloody hell hardly anyone can play that on electric guitar never mind acoustic! That was incredible!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Your voice is fucking amazing too!" Danny exclaimed.

I looked over at Ben who was still looking at me with shock.

"That was incredible!" Ben exclaimed while pulling me into a hug.

"You can tell you guys are related." Cameron smiled as we both pulled away from the hug which made me laugh.

"Guys we have to go! It is almost two o'clock!" Danny yelled at everyone. We all grabbed our things once more and left the guitar shop. The receptionist looked at me wide eyed too. I think she herd me performed. Oh well.

We all quickly made it back to Laura's office in time without a single complication. We all walked into the room. Ben and the guys sat back down in their original seats and I sat back down on mine next to my mother. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek before Laura started to blab her mouth away.

"So have you guys made a decision?" Laura asked with a smile on her face.

"Yes." Ben smiled at me which made me smile.

"Okay what is it." Laura asked.

"I want full custody." Ben grinned. I can't believe it. My dad wants me.

"And Cassie have you made a decision?" Laura turned to me.

"I want the same." I grinned.

The rest of the time was just filling out paper work and talking on arrangements and shit. We agreed on that the house is mine for when I'm 18. I have to live with Ben when my mother passes and he has full responsibility for me. When my mother passes I will be going on tour around england with Ben and his band and then moving over to America with them in one giant house. This put a smile on my face knowing I was going to be okay once my mother passes.