Chapter 17

4 Months Later

"One in a million, Annyeonghassayo TWICE imnida." All of them greeted the camera and the interviewer.

"So today, we have Twice on the show. They will be answering a few questions from the fans and probably, hopefully give some teasers?"

The girls chuckled and smiled.

"Okay so firstly, how does the new album feel? Is it different from the others?" he asked.

"The vibe you get is definitely still TWICE. But, it's potrayed in a different way from our other albums. The photos that are taken are also a different theme compared to the past albums." Jihyo answered.

"Who produced the title track? Still JYP himself?"

"He produced it but he did ask for our opinions and thoughts along the way." Nayeon answered.

"So the track list was released one day ago. There are seven songs. How many of these songs did Jeongyeon write and produce?"

"I wrote 2 of the songs and assisted in producing 4 of the songs including the songs I wrote." Jeongyeon answered.

"It's been a while since all nine of you has performed on stage. Is it much better to have all members on stage?"

"Yes definitely. Halfway through our world tour, Mina didn't join us. During our recent schedules a few months ago, Jeongyeon was off the group due to her injuries. During those times, it was very hard for every member. But now, knowing that all of us are there, it's very reassuring and makes us feel stronger." Sana answered proudly.

"You guys released a Youtube Originals series a month ago. How was the filming process?"

"It was very nice to talk about our experience. Considering it was our second world tour, there were many expectations for it to be better than the first one. If you watch the show, you will be able to see the behind the scenes and the real things that happen before and after the concerts." Mina said.

"Okay, to end the interview, what is one thing that you are grateful for so far in the year?"

"Honestly speaking, it has to be Jeongyeon's absence in the group. I'm not asking for it to happen again. But, when she wasn't around or when she got in the accident, it made us realise many things as a group together that we didn't see before. I believe that if the accident had not happened, we would not actually be here right now. " Jihyo replied.

"Okay, thank you for coming on today. We will look forward to your new album!"

~

With the girls preparing for the new comeback, there were many things to get done. Along with the korean comeback, they had to fit in the schedule of the Japan comeback as well.

Amongst all this, each members also had solo projects like photoshoots, reality shows or interviews. Jeongyeon had multiple interviews and different shows had asked her to come on, to tell her story of recovery as well as how she suddenly burst into the industry not just by being in the girl group, but also producing and writing her own work.

Today was actually a day for the girls to take a break from their busy schedules, but Jeongyeon had a live interview in her studio which was now located in JYP's Entertainment building. She was going to be asked about the songs she has written and the inspiration. The live was going to start in a few minutes. The girls were actually planning on watching it so some decided to go to each others rooms so they can watch it together.

"Quick, it's starting." Momo hurried Mina and Sana as they got on to the bed.

"Hey everyone! We've been teasing our next guest for around 3 days and all of you were really excited about who it was. She's part of the nation's girl group Twice, she produces and writes her own song and she possibly has one of the most incredible recovery story. It's Twice's Yoo Jeongyeon. "