Episode 3: War left us unbroken.

- " What the hell are you saying?! "

- " My goddamn powers are gone! " tears started rolling her cheeks.

- " Hey, Hey, it's okay! " Makayla got close to her " it's just the aftermath of what has happened to you, it's okay to feel weak Stace, I've been there! " She hugged her.

- " No! " She screamed pushing her back. " Get the hell out of my way! " She quickly left the room.

Makayla's head bumped into the corner of the bed, leaving her unconscious. Meanwhile, Stacey ran outside the mansion barefoot, and wearing only the paper dress that Nicki gave her back at the infirmary.. She looked around searching for a place to run , while she constantly kept checking her hand, as if she was searching for the pink light that glows once her powers are on, but it seemed like there weren't any! Suddenly Leon appeared at the porch of the house..

- " Stacey?! "

She quickly turned around, with nothing but terror and fright haunting her face.

- " Stay the hell away from me! " She threatened him while fetching a stick of wood and pointing it at him

- " Whoa! Easy there.. Are you okay?! "

- " No! " She yelled " Just stay the hell away! "

Leon ignored Stacey threats and kept getting closer as he constantly repeated something about getting the help she needed, but her thoughts were too blurry and all she could here was her heart racing..

- " Stay back! " She waved the thick wooden piece in an attempt to hit him with it, and with all caution Leon raised his hand, with its palm wide open : suddenly Stacey's hand stopped moving as if he activated some kind of force field preventing her from hitting him..

- " You need to rest! " he waved his hand at the opposite direction causing the stick tore telekinetically fly in that direction..

- " I'm telling you! She's out of her goddamn mind! "

- " chill out Leon! It's part of the process.. "

- " She tried to kill me goddamn it! " he paused " what kind of process is that!? "

- " the one that happens after a whole syringe of cylixia is emptied inside your system! "

- " ... " he silently stood there before adding " I still think, she needs professional help! "

- " Is that because she killed your sister or attacked you today?! " Nicki interfered.

- " BOTH!! " he yelled " I can't even understand how the hell are you people defending her!! "

A moment of silence roamed the room before Haydon threw in something..

- " The girl's been through a lot Lee! " He paused " you of a real people should understand what she's going through ! "

- " the last time a Freak killed Another Freak in this mansion, they got burned on a stake in the middle of the forest.. intentionally or not, the girl should be punished! "

Nicki couldn't take it anymore, it was her friend that he was talking like that about..

- " Listen to yourself you moron! IT WASNT HER WHO KILLED YOUR SISTER! it was Eva! If anything you should thank makayla for killing her and ridding all of us of her! "

Leon stared at them all with both anger and sorrow written on his face, he then turned back and left..

After the huge fight that went on between Nicki and Leon.. Makayla went upstairs to check on Stacey who sitting all by herself in Jackie's room..

- " Is that really what happened Em?! " she paused " i tried killing him?! "

- " Uh, you weren't conscious of what you were doing, I'm sure it wasn't intentional! "

- " Oh my god! " her hands shared as she wiped the tears rolling down her face " Why's this happening to me?! "

- " it's okay, I promise, you'll get back to normal soon enough! " She hugged her.

When night Was at its peak, she opened her eyes wide black, and blinked turning her pupils back to their normal color. She got up and walked up to the mirror, she stared for several minutes, waving her hands from time to time, blinking her eyes, shaking her head.. Acting like a baby who's newly introduced to mirrors. Suddenly she stopped, and looked to her left at Jackie's dresser, where she saw some scissors.

She grabbed the scissors and in front of the mirror, raised her hand high and stabbed her self with them.

She fell on the ground, crying of pain, attempting to scream, but oddly her right hand was covering her mouth, preventing her from spreading her cries. Lucky enough for her, one of the Freaks, had special enhanced hearing senses; Makayla quickly woke up when her ears caught a sound wave nearby, she got up and out of her room, she walked the silent hallway, getting closer to the source of the waves, with them getting higher and higher. Eventually she arrived to Jackie's room, and clearly heard Stacey's silent cries. She bashed the door and quickly rushed towards stacey at the sight of the scissors stuck inside of her and the blood leaking everywhere..

- " oh my god, Stacey! " She quickly kneeled beside her.

- " H.. Help me! " She silently cried.

- " What the hell happened! " Makayla was stalling, she didn't know what to do, or how to get the huge scissors of her body!

- " Get.. it .. out.. Pl- ! " Blood was escaping her mouth. Eventually makayla took a hold of the scissors, making Stacey scream louder, and in seconds pulled it out.. she then, quickly opened the wardrobe nearby searching a towel to stop the bleeding. She grabbed one and quickly covered the injury saying..

- " Who did this Stace?! "

- " ... "

- " Stacey! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! "

- " ... Sh-, She  is still.. Inside! "