Reinforcements

Predaking finished his rally of flames. Watching the sky turn to a light orange as the day changed. He looked back down at Daemon's dead body. Daemon's face would look forever surprised.

"All the crimes you've committed to your clan . . . you thought war would change it all." Predaking said disgusted. He was taught to keep honor and pride. Allowing a dragon like Daemon alive would be a fool's decision.

Predaking turns around and began walking. Hoping the news of Daemon's death will relieve the Cordallí clan of their worries of war. He imagined what Elena may look. Wondering is she would look relieved he was alive and well. But what about the rest?

They never accepted him for being as they say 'an abomination'. Him being from another planet made him an outcast toward the dragons that were born on earth. Elena didn't care how they thought. She knew his spark was in the right place.

Sudden screeches at what sounded like millions of Insecticons erupted from the air.

Predaking found himself slammed into the ground on his chest. It felt like thousands of metal tanks had fallen on him. He could barely manage the weight on him. Predaking growled furiously, whipping his head around to see what attacked him. And found something shocking.

Behind him were many other dragons. They didn't look happy. It was clear to Predaking they were on Eco and Daemon's side. Predaking glared at the one who had tackled him to the ground. He grabs the dragon by the throat and threw him off.

Standing back up to his feet. Predaking glared at all of them. "You fragging glitches. How dare you attack me!" Predaking shouts at them all.

"You killed our leader!" screamed one of them. Predaking roared at him. The giant black dragon looked ready to kill him. "Your leaders were going to rage war all over this world!" Predaking shouted at the dragon. He lifts his servo and presses his comlink. Sure for everyone at the base to hear him.

The dragon growled and walked toward him. "This world will be ours! That Guardian won't stop us!" shouted another dragon.

A groundbridge opened up behind him. Predaking spun around to look at who was coming out.

Optimus, Rans, Korea, Eclipse, Bumblebee, and Arcee fled out. The Auto-Bots aimed their weapons at the dragons while Rans, Korea, and Sterling took out their swords and growled. Predaking was wondering where Elena was. When he saw Korea's gloom face he thought the worst.

The dragons backed away and made low growls at all of them. The large one that Predaking was ready to rip apart stepped up. It was clear to them he maybe second in command. "Where's the Guardian?!" he demanded.

"Dead." Rans states unemotionally.

It felt like a fusion cannon ran through his spark. Predaking turned around to look at Rans. Horror was in his optics when he saw no emotion in Rans's eyes. Rans looked at Predaking and the metal dragon saw the look in Rans's eyes. He was lying about Elena being dead.

"So that means you don't have the protection of her?" asked a female dragon. A smug look was on her face as she looked at Rans. "We don't need protection when we have one another." Optimus boomed in his powerful voice. He takes out his machine gun and aims at all of them.

"Let the fight begin, dear brother." said the black dragon. His sentence directed toward Rans.

"Indeed, Hiro." Rans growled.

Almost immediately Rans and Hiro ran at each other and were locked in combat. Blood splattered the grounds in an instant. It didn't take long for the rest to lock onto their targets.

Predaking looked at an older looking dragon who was sneaking up on Sterling. He runs and lunges at the dragon. Tackling him to the ground and saving Sterling. Sterling turned around and saw what Predaking had done. And an actual smile came to his lips. "Good job, Predaking." he said.

Instead of acting shocked. Predaking gave Sterling a smile. "We may not be same from planets but we are the same from race." Predaking said before attacking the dark dragon.

The field was in total chaos. Blood and energon was split all over. The massive army of dark dragons fought ferociously. Some fell dead but barely fell injured.

Predaking fought with all his might as he battled along side the Auto-Bots. He was careful where he aims his attacks. All dread and anger was being spilt out through his attacks. Predaking transformed into his giant form and attacked the dragons that were in the sky. Fire built up in his throat and was about to let it rip.

Blue fire suddenly shot passed him. It didn't touch his skin. It burnt the dragon into dust. Predaking looked down at the ground and saw every other dark dragon destroyed from the fire. Elena's family and the Auto-Bots were the only ones to be alive.

Predaking turns around to see a very giant black dragon. There was something different about the dragon. The claws was a dark red. Many markings were exposed on his scales.

The two flew down but on different directions. Predaking transforms and lands next to Optimus. The dragon landed fifteen feet away. It's skin melded and changed. Changing into a handsome man.

He wore a black leather cloak with black jeans to match. There was no shirt on, and showed a strong, brawny, tattooed chest. Long black bangs ran down his head. Dark gleaming red eyes gazed at all of them.

The look on the dragons faces were utterly surprised and shocked. Eclipse looked ready to kill him. Rans and Korea looked the same.

"Dark . . ." Rans said.

"It's been awhile, Rans." said the dragon named Dark.

"Who is Dark?" Arcee asked confused.

"Elena's ex-mate." Sterling snarled. And all it snapped for Predaking.