Daemon Vs Predaking

It didn't take long for Predaking to find Daemon. He easily remembered his scent and followed the smell. All anger and fury he felt was boiling inside his metal. He promised to protect Elena and now she can barely move. He promised to end Daemon and that's what he will do.

His strong wings flapped powerfully. Daemon's scent stuck in his nostrils. Daemon imagined that betraying dragon's blood all over his servos. And wanting to rip Daemon's head and giving it to Rans. But he didn't want to.

Predaking remembered the look on Elena's face. She was scared and in pain. She was terrified. Predaking wanted to get rid of the fear. Wanted to hold his love close and relieve her of all the fear she felt from this battle.

Before he had left he spoke with Rans. Told him what he was about to do.

~"Rans, I'm going to search for Daemon." Predaking said when he entered Rans's office. Rans looked up when he heard Predaking's voice. A scowl appearing on his handsome features. "And why's that?" he asked. "If we don't stop him before the summer solstice we won't get another chance." Predaking replied.

The hardness in Rans's eyes deepened. He glared deeply into Predaking's optics. "Elena is tired and scared." Predaking he shouts. "You don't have the right to call my daughter that!" Rans shouts furiously. "I do have the right! Elena is my mate and I love her!"

The look in Rans's eyes was surprise and shocked. He slowly stands up from his desk. "You love her?" Rans asked in surprise. Predaking wouldn't back down. "Indeed. With all my spark." Predaking answered. And that was all that was said between them. ~

Suddenly, he was struck on his side by a powerful force. Soon he realized it was another dragon . . . who had Daemon's scent. A roar escaped Predaking's massive mouth. His neck glowing from the growing flames that crept up his throat. A powerful ray of fire shot out toward Daemon.

Daemon let out an even viscous roar at Predaking. He got out of range of Predaking's flames. Sending a blaze of fire of his own. Predaking's metal singed badly from the heat.

Quickly, Predaking shot forward and attacks Daemon. His large fangs sinking into Daemon's neck. Blood gushed out of the bite instantly. The preschools liquid flooded into Predaking's mouth. It made him crave for more.

Predaking let's go of Daemon's neck. Only to grab him again and send him crashing into the ground. Hard.

A giant crater was around them from the plummet. Predaking transforms into his bipedal form. Glaring at the giant dragon before him.

Slowly, Daemon shapeshifts into his god form. His shoulder looked mangled from Predaking's bite. Predaking could tell his bite didn't cut the jugular. Growls rumbled from his throat as he glared at Daemon. "You deserve to rot in hell for what you have done!" Predaking roared, remembering the words the humans said.

"Like you know what hell is, you abomination!" Daemon spat at him. He stood on his feet, glaring furiously at Predaking. "Everything would've went fine if you hadn't gotten in the way!" he shouts. Predaking began to breathe heavily. Smoke beginning to exhale from his nostrils.

"You tried to kill Elena! Now you'll pay to cost." Predaking growled. He draws out his sword and stalks toward Daemon.

Daemon growled at Predaking. He picks up his bow and nocks back an arrow. "Get any bit closer and I'll shoot you." Daemon threatened. "Where? Your ordinary arrows can't penetrate my metal!" Predaking growled. He saw Daemon's hand was shaking. A small smirk came to his lip plates.

In a blink of an eye Predaking had Daemon by the throat. "You're shaking." he exclaims.

"I've never faced an alien before." Daemon snapped. He grabs Predaking's hands and throws him get his head. Daemon didn't know how much Predaking weighed so his throw wasn't that strong. Predaking easily lands on his pedes and attacks Daemon.

It barely took Daemon a second before his head could've been taken off. He used his scaled arm as a shield. Predaking's sword slammed against Daemon's arm. For a second Predaking was surprised that Daemon's arm didn't lop off. But he remembers how tough dragon scales are.

A cry of pain came out of Predaking when he was suddenly impaled. He looks down and saw a blade in his stomach. Energon was spilling out of his wound. His optics were wide for a second before they narrowed. Shock was replaced by anger, Predaking roared and lunged at Daemon.

Slamming Daemon into the ground. Cracks spread out over Daemon's face. It was like his face was made of glass. Predaking slowly sank his claws into Daemon's neck. Being sure he will hit the jugular. His eyes glowing with glee as he saw Daemon squirm in pain.

Predaking's claws sank through Daemon's neck. The sound of his neck breaking could be heard. Blood spread out all over the ground. Predaking saw blood all over his servos.

Slowly, Predaking stood up. At that moment rain began to fall. The water felt nice against his metal. He stares down at Daemon's dead form. Daemon now looked peaceful.

Bending his helm back. Predaking takes a deep breath and his mouth began to glow. Fire blasted out of his mouth. A loud roar escaping his lips.