Starry Night

Chapter 1

Elena stared out toward where Darkmount stood. Her arms were crossed as she looked. No one knew of her being there. She flew there herself to see the activity there. Through her nose she could smell a lot of activity.
So much has happened sense the attack at the base. The destruction of the Omega Lock. Elena was just glad to see Optimus and Smokescreen again. It amazed her that Vehicons staid behind to rebuild Darkmount.
Her wings ruffled under her shirt as the wind blew. They were wishing to spread out wide. Spreading out at a sixteen foot wingspan. The glowing of her eyes made her form look as marvelous as her dragon form looked.
For a billion years Elena has been alive. Longer than any of her Auto-Bot friends. She traveled around the entire globe. Learning so much cultures and languages. Elena was the actual Loch Ness monster. Until a water dragon took her spot so it could have a home.
She was suppose to have a mate by now. But she couldn't mate with a non dragon. It was rare to meet another dragon after they were wiped out by dragon slayers. Elena wasn't hoping on finding a mate. She wanted to be free, not held down by a consort.
Elena was supposedly known as a Sapphire Dragon. One of the rarest and dangerous of all dragons. There wasn't many left of her kind. It reminded her a little of Predaking. He was one of the last of his kind.
Predaking. . .
Ever sense she laid eyes on him she couldn't stop thinking about him. When she saw him he was in his giant dragon form. Her dragon form was close to his size but not that big. If she was able to transform at the time she would've taken him down. The mere sight of him made her dragon side roar in pleasure.
Looking up at the sky. The sky was covered with dark clouds. It's been like that ever sense Darkmount formed.
The ones who knew of the Decepticons' existence tried to hide their fear. But people are fearing that their world will soon be lost.
Sighing, Elena turns around and began to walk away. Knowing there was nothing she could do. Even if she faced the many fleets of the Decepticons in her dragon form. Their armory could break her skin.
Under her shirt on her back something moved. Slowly unfurled and broke her clothes. Long sapphire wings spread out. Elena felt relief as she let her wings spread. It's been too long sense the last time she set them free.
Her mind suddenly set onto five weeks ago when she was face to face with Predaking. The way he looked at her when he met her in her true form. His optics looked over her body. Seeing every scale, curve, and spike on her form. Elena for some reason had felt anxious for him to run his large hand over her long neck. Wanting to feel bliss.
Elena growled and mentally slapped herself. Angry at herself to even think of such things. He's a Predacon....A Decepticon. She shouldn't be thinking of him like that!
She suddenly began to run full speed toward the edge of the cliff. Showing no point of slowing down. Her wings began to flap and scrunch against Elena's back. Gaining more and more speed.
Flames wrapped around herself in a twister. Scales covered her skin. Clothes tore and shrunk. Spikes grew out and covered herself. The bones under her skin grew large and she transformed.
When she jumped off the cliff. There was a large Sapphire Dragon flying up into the night sky. Flying at rocket speed toward the clouds. A happy roar escaping her lips as she flew.
WOOO-HOOO! Elena said in the dragon language.
As she flew she heard another loud roar in the distance. Elena spun around and looked at what caused it. Seeing the dragon form of Predaking. His massive wings spread out wide. Her dragon senses roared pleased when her eyes found him.
Amazing. . ., spoke the beast side of her. Shut up! Elena shouted mentally.
Quickly, Elena dove down to the ground. Flying down as quick as she could. Elena knew if she was caught she would be either taken to Megatron or killed.
A painful scream escaped her large mouth when something bit down on her tail. Elena thrashed around to get loose. She shot out her wings back and hit Predaking hard in the face. With that much force, Predaking let go.
The wound shot pain from her tail up her spine. Elena couldn't handle it-she just fell and skidded across the hard ground. Hitting the ground hard. Blood already was spilt all over the ground.
Elena has handled many attacks that were worse than falls. But Predaking's jaws were powerful and his dentals were made of metal.
Her eyes saw him land in front of her. Elena growled and slowly stood up. I expected you to catch my scent. But not that soon. Elena said telepathically. Predaking's giant eyes narrowed at her. He opened his mouth and roared at her. If she weren't used to roars, her ears would've split. Once he was finished, Elena gave him a similar roar.
Predaking transformed into his bipedal form. He was two feet smaller than her now.
Slowly, Elena shape shifts back into her human form. With the exception of wings. "I thought you'd be by Megatron's side. Or that one-eyed freak Shockwave." Elena snarled. The two dragons glared at one another. "At least I'm not bound to a cage-stuck in a pathetic form like you!" Predaking shouts. What he said hit a nerve but Elena wouldn't let him win. "At least I'm not a pet!" Elena screams.
Suddenly, she was grabbed by him. Wrapped around her entire body. Elena gasped when air escaped her lungs. "You glitch!" Predaking growled as he lifts Elena up to his face. "I speak the truth!" she growled back.
The two dragons glared eye to eye. His golden eyes could've blinded Elena if she didn't have second eyelids like how an owl has. Her second eyelids glazed over and protected her. "Predaking, don't you ever want to be free? I hide in my human skin so no one would know. But I'm still free. I'm not bound by rules or by a ruler." Elena spoke softly. Predaking no longer had a look of anger. Instead it was replaced by being intrigued.
"Predaking, I know this is crazy for me to say but, if you let me help you-I can free you from being held down by Megatron. You don't need to be caged." Elena stared intently into his eyes.
Predaking set her down back to the ground. His claws slowly traced her body as he backed his hand away. "Think about it." Elena said as she backed away. Then she flapped her wings and flew. Transforming into her giant dragon form and flew away from Predaking. Leaving him there and letting him watch her as she flew away.