Loves and Battles

Her return brewed shock in all of the Auto-Bots and three humans. When she stepped out of the ground bridge she wasn't the way she was when she left.

Blood covered her entire form from head to toe. There was flesh stuck to her claws. Her eyes were clouded with darkness. Some bits of her was torn from a blade. But otherwise nothing else was harmed.

Elena refused to speak to anyone. She just walked passed everyone and went up to the roof. Leaving a trail of blood in her wake. Jack had to cover Raf's eyes so he wouldn't see so much blood.

Once she was on the roof of their base she collapsed onto her side. Wincing in pain when she felt the deep bruise on her side sting. It felt like it was sprayed with alcohol and lit on fire. Her hands ran down to her leg. Feeling the tip of an arrowhead stuck in her thigh. "Ugh." Elena groaned before sinking her claws into her flesh. Her thumb and index nail grabbed the arrowhead and ripped it out. But not before giving out a terrifying roar. It caused the military hummers to blare.

The hand that clenched the arrowhead fell limp beside Elena. She closed her eyes and slowly fell into an unconscious state.

Once she opened them again she laid in the medbay once again. This time human medics were helping her. Elena snarled at them. She may have grown up with humans but she didn't trust them with handling her wounds. When she snarled they backed off.

Slowly sitting up. There was a light numbness in her closed wounds but otherwise she was fine. Elena ran her hands over her wounds. They were stitched cleanly and were no longer infected.

"Elena! I'm so glad you're awake!" said the familiar voice of Jack's mother June. Someone that Elena admired as a mother. Elena looks at June and saw how terrified she was. "What happened? Why am I here?" Elena started to get up. Feeling a newly stitch work reopen little. Causing a low groan escaping the dragon's mouth.

"Your blood had dripped off the roof and once we saw it we hurried to the roof. Finding you were bleeding and unconscious." June explains. "We were really worried. You didn't look like you were breathing." The fear in June's voice made Elena felt sad. She worried her friends once again. "I'm sorry, June. I promise to try not to worry you all again." Elena couldn't really promise any of that.

She got off the table and stretched. Groaning a little from the numbing pain. "Slag." Elena groans. She walks out of the medical bay and out into the sun. A hiss escaping her lips when the light blinded her.

"Elena!" Miko came out of nowhere. She jumps into the air and hugged Elena. Making the Guardian groan. "Nice to see you too, Miko." she coughs. "Come on! Everyone is worried!" Miko grabs Elena's hand and dragged her to Compartment E.

The Japanese human had a smile on her face the whole way. Elena always wondered what Miko was like before she moved to Nevada. The dragon wrenched her arm away when they were a few feet away from the building. "Miko. I don't want to face them yet. I need to clear my thoughts. Too much is happening." Elena told her friend with a sigh. "I'm sorry. But I can't be among the Auto-Bots till I'm ready to come back."

Backing away from the now shocked Miko. Elena slowly grew larger. Scales broke out all over her skin. Her skin flipped and changed. Wings and a tail sprouted out of her. Elena jumped into the air as her entire body formed into her massive dragon form.

Flapping her wings. Elena took off into the sky. A giant tear running down her eye as she flew away. So much is changing for her. Dragon Slayers are multiplying. One day, they will come for her and she will fight to the death.

Elena flew through the air. Flying out of Jasper and out of Nevada. Away from everything.

She flies over to the massive mountains. Remembering well and fair where her old cave was. The mountain was high above the clouds. A place where no person would go.