Dragon Slayer

"So what happens to you when you transform into a giant? What happens to your clothes?" Miko asked another question for the seventy-fifth time.

Elena was currently in her giant form. She was helping Ratchet with the computer but she kept getting interrupted by Miko. She looked very constipated. Ever sense Jack, Miko, and Raf found out about her being a dragon things been a little different.

"My clothes mend into my skin as I transform." Elena replied annoyed. She began to type on the computer. Reading through archives and trying to find clues on any new artifacts or energon. Tuning out Miko in the process. Learning well that using ear plugs didn't help the last time she did so.

A sudden blare of the alarms went off. Elena jumped at the sudden alarm. She grips her ears in pain. Trying to shake off the ringing she heard.

"Are you alright, Elena?" Optimus asked worried. He touched Elena's back. Trying his best to comfort her. "It's just the alarm. With my hearing it sounds like a bullhorn being blown right next to my ear." Elena frowned. She hated loud noises. The first time she met the Insecticons was a disaster. She wanted to tear them all to pieces.

"What's the cause of the alarm going off?" Ultra Magnus asked Ratchet. The medic was looking through the computer. "There's a high frequency of unnatural energy in Scotland. I can't tell if its from energon or an artifact or Decepticons. ." Ratchet said. Elena stepped up. Staring at the screen.

Her eyes glowed a bright hue. The screen coordinates imprinted in her mind. The unnatural energy signature traced her mind. She recognized it as a Slayers'. They are trying to lure dragons.

Volcano growls erupted out of her throat. Flames came out of her mouth and nose. Anger was bleeding out of her eyes.

"Send a groundbridge to those coordinates. I'll handle this." Elena spoke with authority. The look in her eyes made everyone know they couldn't change her mind or ask why. Elena grabs her giant sword she kept next to the Forge. Slipping it into her belt.

"No one come after me." Elena's voice deepened to a dark tone.

The ground bridge opens and Elena walks through. Preparing to face the Slayers she swore to end. Remembering how they killed her family. Especially her daughter......

She was on the other side of the bridge when a single tear escaped her eye. Never had she cried in years. The remembrance of losing her only daughter was painful. The first time she fell in love was with an evil dragon. In the end he just left her. Leaving her in the care of their daughter. But Elena loved her daughter, Anna-Beth. And after so many years Elena lost Anna-Beth to a Slayer.

Elena shook away the memory. She slowly transformed into her dragon form. Keeping her wings scrunched up as she walked through the trees.

It was like yesterday when she first came to Scotland. She was younger than she was before. Hoping for a new home and life to live in.

Elena's footsteps were silent against the earth as she walked. She listened to the forest and wind. Sniffing the air for any human scents. The rancid smell of dead corpses burnt in her nostrils. But not just any corpses. It was the scent of dead dragons!

She let out a cruel roar and ran full speed. Digging her talons deep into the ground. Feeling her heart pump hard. Elena jumps over a hill of rocks. Landing on the top, her wings spread out wide. Fire glowing in her mouth.

The color of her eyes were glowing amber. Elena glared down at the dead dragon body. Many Dragon Slayers surrounded the body. The sight of them made her roar furiously. Catching the attention of all of them.

Pathetic humans! You dare kill my kin!

Elena roared through the dragon language. She jumped into the air and transformed into a twenty year old human-like being. Scales and armor covered her skin. Long wings scrunched to her back. Spikes ran down the back of her legs, back and arms. Slitted eyes glowing. A long tail rose up from behind her. The tip as sharp as a knife.

"The Sapphire Dragon." said a grown slayer. He had white hair but didn't look old. A five o'clock shadow was on his face. A silver sword was on his hip. The mark of the Dragon Slayers was on his cheek. Which is a sphere with two sword clashed together inside.

"You must be related to Clawrake. I recognize that sword of yours anywhere." Elena growled. She slowly draws out her sword. The gleam of the blade shining brightly in the sun.

Two Slayers walked to opposite sides of her. Their swords aimed at her. Elena remained stone still. Her eyes locked onto the leader. "Let's get this on, devil." the man said. He takes out his sword and gets into fighting stance.

Elena made the first move. She lunged at him. Her wings spreading out wide. She swung her blade with one arm. Using her sword like it was connected to her arm. She and the Slayer's swords clashed with force. Sparks flew once the two blades clashed.

Blue flames suddenly wrapped around the two in a large circle. Cutting the other Slayers off from interfering. Elena saw the leader look around when the flames appeared. She sneered and attacked. She smashes her feet hard against his knee. Hearing a large crack come out of it.

Letting out a roar. Elena spun her blade as she made a quick twirl. Her blade aiming at his stomach. Before she could touch his skin. The Slayer jumped back and blocked the attack.

Their eyes glared into one another's soul. "You are afraid. You know every Slayer I have faced died." Elena's fangs seemed to grow longer. The edges sharpened. Exposing how dangerous her bite can be.

No fear would show on his face. Refusing to show a dragon how scared he must be.

"You kill my kin. I kill yours!" Elena roared. No longer wanting to play.

The flames suddenly grew and swirled. They attacked the Slayer. Enveloping him in flames. Then Elena holds up her hand and lightning struck through the sky. The earth rumbled dangerously. Shaking the ground enough to make buildings to fall.

Elena sank her hand straight through the man's chest. Grasping his heart and ripping it out. Blood covering her entire arm. Running down her skin like water. She squeezes the heart, ending its movement of beats.

The Slayer fell to his knees and fell dead. His burning corpse smelt compelling to Elena's nose. But she doesn't feed on human flesh like the evil dragons.

Rain began to fall. Diminishing the fire that wrapped around her. Smoke swirled around her. Elena saw the dead bodies of the slayers.

None of them had a chance to face her. Elena sighed and walked toward the dead dragon. She touches it's snout. Feeling how cold the body already was. The scent of a pregnant female was on the dragon. Elena felt her eyes water. The dragon died with her children inside.

"I'm so sorry." Elena whispered before she set the dragon to flames. Giving the dragon the traditional burial for a dragon.