Death of a Kin

Elena and Predaking returned from their 'walk' and Elena was practically tackled by her two younger twin brothers. They wrapped their arms around her and dragged her away. Not before glaring at Predaking.

They chattered to the older sister as fast as a woodpecker's pecks. Elena stared at them with eyes as wide as saucers. When she was much younger and when she lived in her family's land, she was used to her brothers' antics. But now it was almost foreign to her.

Elena broke away from their strong grasp and moved to Predaking's side. Practically clutching onto his arm so she wouldn't be pried away. A small sting of pain came to her arm from his claws but she had worse injuries.

"Elena! We need you!" Ratchet shouts. Elena immediately took off toward him. Ignoring that her mate and brothers were alone. "What's going on?" she demands. She looks at the computer and saw three different signatures. One she recognized as a Decepticon. But the other two were with the Decepticon.

"Those bastards! They're teaming up with the Decepticons!" Elena roared furiously. She turned around to find everyone formed around her. All staring at her, waiting for what she will say. "I will go and stop the meeting before it's too late. Maybe I will be able to kill Daemon and Eco." Elena said before she types down the coordinates in the groundbridge controls and flipped the switch.

"No! Elena! you can't! It's too dangerous!" Star cried. She was Elena's little sister but when she was angry-she's a devil. "Star, if I don't kill Eco and Daemon anytime soon war will be upon us." Elena hugs her younger sister before she walks to the groundbridge. She was about to walk inside but a metal servo grabbed her. Turning around to see Predaking standing there. "Let me go with you. You nearly died last time and I'm not allowing you to leave by yourself." Predaking said sincerely.

The fear and hope in his eyes couldn't be spoken through words. Elena wanted to assure him she would come back safe. But she wasn't sure if she would.

"I'll call for backup if needed. I can't endanger you like last time." Elena kisses Predaking on the cheek before running through the groundbridge. Fresh tears falling from her flawless face.

When she stepped out of the groundbridge. The scenery was calm. The chirps of birds were nice. No sign of predators. It was perfect.

A little too perfect . . .

Elena slowly takes out her sword. Making sure not to make a sound. She shapeshifts into her human form. The less to be seen, the better to attack. Making sure not to step on a twig or any leaves. Elena sniffs the air for any odd scents. Once the wind blew she smelt three scents. The two were Daemon and Eco. The other she did not believe.

Megatron. . .

Growls rumbled in her throat as she moved forward. She ran her claws over the bark. The more she clawed the trees, the faster she began to grow. Her entire form was different. The armor changed to gladiator armor. Scales formed around her face in rows of points. Shaping like a helmet.

The blood was rushing into her head. Her forehead was pounding from anticipation. Elena feared that whatever was about to appear in front of her would maybe her last thing to see.

A clearing opened up ahead. A cliff wall was ahead of her. Elena looked forward and saw Eco and Daemon.

The two were discussing with Megatron. Daemon kept his bow in his hand incase they were attacked. Elena knew very well about his enhanced hearing. One snap of a twig or crunch of a leaf can be heard through his ears.

Quietly climbing up the tree. She hides into the branches and watches. Listening to what they were saying.

"We just need your help until the Guardian is dead. That's all we're asking." Eco said to Megatron.

"Why should I help you? I don't just give help to another species." Megatron growled. For a second, Elena hoped he would say no. She actually needed to rely on him. With Megatron's help there is no way they could win the battle.

"The Guardian is someone you know. Elena Cordallí. One of the human allies of the Auto-Bots." Eco replied.

The look on Megatron's face was unreal. He actually had the look of surprise on his face. "I knew there was something odd about her. That human was a dragon all this time." Megatron growled. Elena then remembered that he caught her transformation on video.

"If you help us kill her. This entire world will be under our control. You and I." Eco said with a smirk. Daemon looked at his sister with surprise. "Do we have-"

A shriek echoed through the air all of a sudden. Elena nearly fell out of the tree when she heard the shriek. She clawed the tree harder to keep herself from falling.

Two Decepticons were dragging Star toward Megatron. Horror came into Elena's eyes when she saw her little sister. 'Star followed me!' Elena thought angrily.

Eco and Daemon snarled at the sight of Star. Daemon nocked his bow back and aims his arrow at Star.

"Who is this?!" Megatron demanded. Glaring at the slightly smaller dragon. "My little sister. She's allies with Elena." Eco said angrily. She draws out her sword and aims at Star. "Think you can eavesdrop on us? You deserve to die." Eco growled.

Star growled and blasted fire at Eco. Burning her older sister's face. "Elena will kill you! You're betrayal will forever be known." Star shouted. Elena had trouble moving as she watched her sister. "Star......join us. You won't have to die along with them." Daemon said.

"I wouldn't be caught dead joining you."

"Too bad."

Elena saw Eco attack their little sister with her hand. Blood splattered all over the ground. Star fell to the ground limp. Her eyes were soulless and were dead. Elena felt everything freeze when she became blind with rage.

She let out a furious roar and the entire tree caught of fire. Her entire form glowed like a star. Elena jumps out of the tree and attacks Eco at lightning speed.