Blood on my hands

Elena struck Eco with force. She shot her leg out and struck her sister in the jaw. Blood splattering out of Eco's mouth.

Continuously punching her little sister. Anger was shown on the Guardian's face. Her fists were lightning fast as she attacks. It was like some part of her had awakened. Power she never felt before was flowing through her veins.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Elena roared as she wraps her tail around Eco's throat.

Her sister was thrashing around as she tries to escape the strong appendage's grasp. Her eyes looked frantic as she looked at Elena.

"You're gonna wish you never killed our sister." Elena growled before strangling her sister. Enjoying the sight of pain in Eco's face. But it was short lived when she was struck in the shoulder by an arrow. She loosened her grip on Eco's throat. Staggering back in pain from the silver arrow.

Grabbing the arrow with a stone grip. Elena rips it out and snarls angrily at Daemon. She noticed Megatron standing on the sidelines watching. A smug look on his face as he watched. She wanted to rip that face right off.

Looking back at her traitorous siblings. All the anger she could built up spilled out. Her body went ablaze as she ran at them. The ground beneath her split and fire erupted from the earthquake she caused. Elena attacks Eco and Daemon at once. Her claws slashing at their skin at a blinding pace. Not leaving a piece of them untouched.

The urge to taste their blood was strong on her scaled tongue. She wanted to rip up their throats and taste what their traitorous blood tasted like. Elena grabs Eco by her hair and angrily yanks it back. Ripping some of Eco's hair and flesh off her scalp. Eco let out a shriek of pain when she was grabbed.

"The death of Starlight won't go unpunished Eco! You and all that follow you will perish by my hands and I won't let any of you rise back from the grave!" Elena said in a powerful voice. One that could even make the great Unicron be afraid of.

An arrow shot itself toward Elena's face. She sensed it before it reached her. She catches it between her fingers easily. Her face was calm while her eyes squinted with displeasure. Glaring at her younger brother who had a stunned look on his face.

"You're next to die!" Elena roared before her hand caught on fire and she sent a powerful fire ball at Daemon. Watching as it hit Daemon square in the chest. She heard the sizzle of his flesh from her fire. (Each dragon's fire is completely different from other's.)

Her two siblings were both on the ground. They were struggling to move from all the attacks they were given. Elena looks at Megatron and glares. "The fact you were about to become with a creature that can overpower you. You can be a complete idiot." Elena snapped. She walks passed her siblings. Storming over at the warlord.

"What makes you think I was going to agree?" Megatron asked. He crossed his large arms and gave Elena a know-it-all smirk. She wanted to wipe it off with her sword. "Because it gives you a chance to rule this planet and wipe out the Auto-Bots. Except I won't allow it. Especially now that Predaking is on our side." Elena smirks at the horror in Megatron's optics. "You're lying!" he shouts. "Id be lying if I wasn't." Elena replied.

Megatron ejects his sword from his arm. Then aims at Elena's throat. "Predaking realized the truth. I freed him from you." Elena growled before she unsheathes her sword and put it in line with Megatron's. Their glares matching one another. "You must admit you are afraid of him. His race is stronger than you! Even with one of him he is strong!" Elena shouted in his face. Getting all up in his face.

Her senses exploded when something behind her was about to hit her. She squats down and jumps into the air. Doing a few backflips and landing on her feet. Elena finds Eco where she once was. It was amusing watching the terror in Eco's eyes. She holds up her hand and her eyes glowed like embers.

Eco gasped when an invisible hand wrapped around her throat. A powerful force began to pull her into the air. Elena began curling her fingers into a fist. Watching as her sister began to thrash around trying to escape the invisible hand's grasp. Eco's face started turning blue. Blood forming at the corners of her mouth.

"I will end you now!" Elena screeches. Then it happened. . .

Eco's head was ripped right off. Blood spewed on the ground. Every part of her turned black and became ash. All except her head. Elena reaches forward and grabs a handful of Eco's hair. Lifting the head and glaring at it. She looks at Daemon, seeing how horrified he was. Elena smirks and threw the head at him. He quickly caught it but was having trouble holding it. "Tell the others what you just saw, for I'm coming for you!" Elena growled.

Quickly, Daemon flew away with Eco's head in his arms. Elena turns around and glares at Megatron. "Join them and you will die. And you should've died vorns ago." Elena growled before she disappeared. But not before she left deep scuff marks on Megatron's chest.