✰ 14

Kai pulled away from my arms, and she looked towards the entrance of the V.I.P. section. I looked towards the entrance way, too. I hadn’t even noticed that Phoenix was arguing with an older man. I was too intoxicated by Kai and the alcohol. Jamal ran up to join Phoenix in the face of the stout man that had a very young girl on his arm. The girl looked so young that I was sure it was illegal for her to even be in this place. I stared at the man for a while and his eyes met mine. He was from the social Kai had taken me too. I remember him in the corner of the huge room with a girl just as young as the one he was with at the moment. He was Michaela’s dad. His eyes looked from me to Kai, and he brushed past Phoenix as he started approaching us. Kai quickly put her body in front of me as in to shield me from him. The man smirked and stopped once he approached us. He breathed heavily as he just stood there, and peered at me behind Kai’s back. “What do you want,” Kai asked boldly as she crossed her arms. She stared at the man and he finally stopped looking at me to look at her.

In one swift motion, the man grabbed Kai by her sweatshirt and shook her like a baby. Kai chuckled as I stared at the man with fright. Why the hell was she laughing? That man would probably eat her for dinner, literally. “You think you’re so cute, don’t you,” he asked as he swung Kai’s body to the balcony. Phoenix, Jett, James and Jamal started advancing towards the man, but the men that came with Michaela’s dad quickly stepped in their way. “I had booked this fucking section and you decided to come and take it away from me at the last minute.” Christ. All of this was because she took the V.I.P. section from him?

“Look, it’s not my fault that they gave your section to me. I can’t help that people respect me more than respect you.” The man crashed his fist against Kai’s jaw. I don’t know if it was the liquor or just me being stupid, but I ran up to the man and grabbed him by the back of his shirt. He let Kai go and he turned towards me. He started walking towards me as I walked backwards away from him. What the fuck was I thinking? “Don’t you fucking touch her,” Kai said as she brought her hand up to her jaw. I looked past him to Kai who was trying to straighten her jaw back out. I looked behind me to see Kai’s crew barricaded by the two huge men and behind them Noa and Rico were watching terrified.

“I’m confused,” the man said as he turned to look at Kai. “Weren’t you just with my daughter earlier,” he asked her. “Two timing Kai. I don’t know why I’m so surprised,” he said with a taunting smirk on his face. I bit my lower lip. Kai was with Michaela earlier. She told me that she was basically tied to her because of her father, but for some reason that still hurt my feelings. It was the drinks. I always got emotional after a couple of drinks. Before the man could say anything else, I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

“Hey, bitch.” A hand spun me around, and I found myself facing the she-devil. I gulped as I stood between her and her father. The blonde gave me a sick smile. “You’re pretty,” she said simply before tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ear. The girl looked past me, and I assumed she was staring at Kai. A bit of a smirk formed on her lips. “Are you dating Kai?”

“What is it to you,” I quickly asked. Shit, what the fuck was wrong with me? I was begging for trouble tonight. The girl’s smirk faded and her blue eyes turned darker. “It’s not like she’s with you,” I replied.

“She was with me earlier today though,” Michaela mentioned. “She left you to fuck me. So, how does that make you feel, bitch?”

“It doesn’t make me feel anything,” I obviously lied. I could tell by the glint in her eye that she knew I was lying. Everyone probably knew that I was lying. My voice shook as I replied to her. Alcoholic tears were about to start streaming down my face. Fuck, I was so dumb.

“Are you going to cry,” she taunted. “Are you upset that she was feeling on my body rather than yours?” I clenched my fists as I looked away from the girl. She grabbed my chin and forced me to look at her. Her face was made out of stone, but her words came out in such a provoking nature. “She took you home. Met me at her house and had her way with me. She touched me everywhere that I wanted to, and she-”