Chapter TWENTY-FOUR.

Hi guys! How are y'all doing?
Sorry for the late update. :(
But chapter 24 is here!
This chapter is dedicated to: Tatseeee Rihanna_Adedeji Iyanuoluwa-Temi bookworm4eyes ahanstasia AdewumiOyindamola Thank you so much for your contributions guys.

Read and enjoy.....

..............................

*Sola*
(Mature content)

I let out a soft, sleepy moan as I felt his hands squeeze my breast in that terribly sensual way he always did.
Slowly, I turned sleepily into him and peeled my eyes open to stare at him.

Alex. My love.

Before I could find any words to mutter, he leaned into me, hovering over as he crashed his strong lips onto mine, keeping his body weight from pressing me down into the soft bed.

The light in the room was dim, and the temperature was somewhat cold, but the heat that was gathered in between us was so hot that my body produced goosebumps from it.

"You are.. Simply the hottest woman on earth, Sugar. You have the ability to drive a sane man insane." He whispered against my skin before he nibbled softly on that area of my neck.

I didn't quite see my self as beautiful before, I was okay with just being a normal average good looking girl. But since I'd been with Alex lately, the word 'Beautiful' was etched in my mind every time I looked in the mirror.

I realized with a certainty, that Alex had changed my life. Those years ago, after Alex had left me, he'd broken me... But somehow he'd forcefully brought out the real woman in me. The confident, beautiful woman I am now. He'd done that by giving me a treasure. Justin.

As each day went by, the love I felt for Alex was more overwhelming and consuming. We were so inseparable, in and out of bed. And I wouldn't deny that I loved the way we were so compatible in bed. Alex had the power to turn my body into mush, the way he was doing now.

"So.. Beautiful" He muttered with a groan as he returned to capture my swollen lips again.

I was naked under the blanket except for the tiny flimsy pantie that was tied around my waist, which hardly hid anything. Alex had gotten the damn thing for me and made me wear it earlier last night.

I gasped as I heard the ripping sound. Snap!

"Alex! You can't just keep ripping my under wears apart! There's something called pulling off, you know?" I glared at his amused expression as he chuckled at me.

"I'm too impatient to waste that much time." He replied, bringing his head downwards to my breasts.

"Ohhh..." I gasped, or was it a moan?.. As I felt one long finger move over the top of my sex. I screamed as He pushed into my tight Channel.

"You're so wet for me, sugar. So, so responsive..."

Breath quick and shallow, I arched into him as he moved the pace faster and stronger after adding another finger. I was so close to release when he withdraw and pressed my knees down with his own and slid his shaft into me inch by inch. I gasped at the sweet feeling of fullness as he stretched me.

I felt the pleasure in my core build up again, I drew my legs up and wrapped them around his waist tightly and held on as he drove us to oblivion. The pressure between my legs became so intense that I felt like I was going to explode. Please! I kept chanting.