Chapter FOURTEEN.

Chapter dedicated to: @chisom165 @Oladapoaishah @Teemonera @Rihanna_Adedeji @Truewriter2020 @chisom_dili
Enjoy...

.............................

THREE YEARS LATER.

*Alex*

I slowly opened the file on the Big fish hotel and resorts group, which I expected to be the latest addition to my hotel empire, and suffered an unanticipated shock.

Ironically, it took a great deal to shock me, at almost 32 years of age, I had seen a great deal of bad behavior, especially when it came to women.
What actually caused me to vault upright behind my desk and carry the file over to the window of my office to avail more light, was a glimpse of the startlingly familiar face in a photograph of the big fish hotel executive staff... A face I would never forget.

Sola Ojo. I stared hard at the angelic face of the lady who had almost ruined and bewitched me, with her innocent looking eyes, and her voluptuous figure, which was highlighted in the most provocative manner in the photograph.
Sola occupied a whole category of her own in my memories because she had been the only woman to ever betray me and even though, about three years have passed since our separation, the recollection was still a pain in my head.

She was standing very close to the old man who was the ceo and the owner of the hotel, Mr Jimmy Agoro.
I studied every single detail about her in the picture, I noticed her dark mahogany hair now looked longer and straighter like that of a white woman. She was wearing a tight pinstripe suit, the tight skirt showing off her smooth creamy laps and hugging her hips seductively. I could feel my groin harden in response and I groaned, almost squeezing the file in my hands as I stared out from my window, into the cold streets of London.

I'd temporarily relocated to my office here in London, two years ago. Mostly because the business matters here needed my undivided attention and partly because I needed to be far away from the one woman I couldn't get out of my mind.

Unable to stop my self, I raised the file and stared at the woman who was constantly the object of my thoughts, my dreams and wildest imaginations.
That fast, I was remembering sola's lithe form clad in silk and satin. Even better, the flashbacks of how her glorious figure rubbed against mine in the highest daze of passion was crossing clearly through my mind.

Regrettably, I had never met another Sola. I ended up having to compare every single woman I went to bed with, to Sola and found them wanting in one way or another. It was either she was too experienced compared to sola's innocence in bed, or she was too forward compared to sola's gentleness.

I reminded my self, that it was probably because of the insane attraction I had for her that led her to cheat on me by sleeping with another man in her own home. And also gave her the chance to steal from me.
I felt my face grow hot in fury as I remembered how Sola had made a fool out of me, using me to enjoy her cruise.

I scrunched up my face as I acknowledged my biggest mistake. Walking into her bedroom that night and finding her passed out in bed with that man had knocked me off. Almost broken me.
My mistake was letting Sola get a glimpse of the vulnerability in me, letting her know all my secrets.

I stared at the picture one more time in anger. She looked even more gorgeous. I laughed sardonically as I noticed the way the man was tightly holding Sola. I knew she was definitely still carrying on with her manipulative character with men, I felt a bit of pity at the poor man who was looking clearly like he worshipped the ground she walked on.