Chapter TWELVE.

Before you go into the story, I want you to note this please.
It has come to my notice that some of us don't understand these characters roles, and I'm sorry I didn't clear that out at first. I will do the little I can now. Thanks guys.

Sola - Sola (Ojo) is the typical gentle, good girl. She's a very beautiful personality, and she's reserved, guarding her heart and her sense due to her tragic background story. She is however, optimistic and tries to make out the good in life.

Alex - Alex (Williams) Is a magnate/mogul who hails from a rich, popular and prestigious family in Nigeria. Due to his exposure and popularity Alex turned out to be a strong willed man, an arrogant man who feels entitled to every thing because he's rich. BUT he changes gradually after meeting Sola. And we can say Alex has a beating heart too. ;-).

Clara - Clara (Odeh) is the successful beauty queen who thinks the world of herself. Clara, though lively and cheerful, is spoilt and envious, hardly contented with what is hers. As the story goes, Clara becomes bitter and vengeful which puts her in a villain position.

Mr Ben - Sola and Clara's boss at the restaurant where they work. He's a very strict man and doesn't condone tardiness from any of the workers. His character blurs in the back ground.

..... And that's that. More characters roles will be released as we go on.
Thank you guys. I hope you can now understand the line of how the story goes. (kisses).
This chapter is dedicated to: @Love_Roxy17 @IamMoana17 @debhieaurora @Lonenzy123
@Nophisat @Oladapoaishah @ishpep
thanks so much for 1k reads guys!❤️
Enjoy.

...................................

*Alex*

I was starting to rethink my decision of letting sola's friend into my office. What did she have to talk about? I shook my head in denial as I moved to call funke, my secretary, to stop Clara from coming up here.
I was about to pick up the com when I heard the knock.

I squeezed my eyes shut in frustration. Too late.
I reluctantly moved to the door, and opened it, revealing the infamous Clara, who was always a constant topic of sola's conversations.

"Hello, Mr Williams." she said in a soft, seductive voice.

"Hi, miss...?"

"Clara. Clara Odeh."

"I frankly do not have any idea why you're trespassing on my property, but I—"

"The least you can do, Mr Williams is to let me in so you can hear me out?" she replied, cutting my sentence.

I sighed and turned back in, giving her room to come in. I went behind my table and sat on my chair, glaring at her.

"You've just five minutes to say what you want to and get the hell out." I said, I knew my tone was unreasonably harsh, but I didn't really care. I didn't like this girl and fake innocent looks at all.

"very well, Mr Williams."

She took a sit, that I didn't offer her and folded her legs.
"It's about Sola."

"would it have been about the weather before? Please just say what you have to madam." I replied, tight-lipped.

"well... I want you to know all about her childhood."