Chapter TEN.

Hi guys, so most of my dedicated readers actually prefer mature scenes in details so if you're reading this and you will be uncomfortable with sex scenes please kindly skip this part. Thanks💖
And yeah I wanna address something.. In as much as I love and want your contributions and comments on my book, please do not fail to acknowledge the fact that this is my book.
I know we all have had people with negative/bad reviews on our stories(I'm talking to fellow writers) but I don't believe in changing the outcome of a story in your head because you want to please people reading. I got a DM giving me such bad reviews that I didn't have the strength to update my chapter and even considered stopping. But I thought about the people that love my book and are committed no matter how the book goes and I decided to continue.
And yes this book was imagined, formed and written by ME. I've never stolen anyone's work so please please let this story have my legacy. (begging furiously)
Thank you very much. Don't forget to vote, comment and share💖
Dedicated to : @Iyanuoluwa-Temi @jasminestars @Pearl_lima @Rihanna_Adedeji thanks guys💖
Enjoy.

................................

*Alex*

I glanced at Sola, as I spoke to one of my business associates from south Africa. I was talking with someone on the phone but my mind was on the the terrified looking lady that was sitted beside me. Funny how she looked like a nervous virgin on her wedding night. I wanted to chuckle, but I didn't. I didn't want to embarrass her further.

"Yeah, okay. Thank you." I replied to the man on the phone and hastily cut the phone, dumping it carelessly into my pocket.

"Alex, I need to tell..."

"Shhh... Don't worry about any issues, you're completely safe with me." I replied, assuming she wanted to tell me about how scared she was since it was so clear on her face.

"well.. Um.. That's not.."

I didn't let her finish as I pulled her into my Laps and locked her lips into mine. I was so eager to touch her and make love to her, I couldn't reason with my brain that this might turn out to be a bad idea for me later. All I just wanted was to have her.

After about 39 minutes, we got to my estate, located at lekki, Lagos. One of the best, infamous areas in the state. I noticed sola's awed expression as she gazed all around the buildings and gardens with excitement. I loved the fact that she never hid her reactions to things, her face was always so clear and honest and pure.
My chest constricted with a strong feeling that I couldn't and didn't want to understand.

"Do you own all these buildings or just this one?"
She asked as we entered the first block.

"Yes, sugar. It's an estate, owned by my family. Although some of the blocks in the estate are inhabited by tenants and workers, but it's ours."

"Oh, okay. That's so nice" she said in a small voice.
"Follow me" I said as I led her into my house.

"Would you like to have a drink or something?" I asked her as soon as we got to the living room.
She glanced at me. "Um... Water. I'm actually thirsty."

"Alright. I'll be right back."

I went ahead and got a bottle of water from the chiller and set it down in front of her with a fancy glass cup. I knew ladies liked fancy things but I wasn't so sure this particular girl did.
Suddenly, I was feeling somewhat scared to make a move on her, I was almost annoyed at myself with the way I was feeling reluctant. Why was this happening to me?