The Storm

The storm was finally here. I debated wether I should go to Sirius to help me, but I didn't think he'd want to see me after I slapped his brother.
     I went out to the courtyard and found a safe place for me to drink the potion away from people's eyes. It was already dark outside, so there wasn't anyone there anyway.
I took a shaky breath before I drank the potion, thinking of all the things that could go wrong. "It's for Remus." I whispered to myself, hoping it would help my nerves.

Meanwhile, Sirius was speed walking towards the Slytherin common room. He found his brother outside it, talking with someone in the hallway.
     "Have you seen Y/n?" Regulus shrugged.
     "Not since yesterday." Sirius furrowed his eyebrows.
     "She wouldn't do it by herself." He thought as he started running towards the only place he could think of, and luckily he found me there.
     He saw the empty potion phial, yelling my name. I turned around just in time to see him before falling to the ground in pain. It was all part of the transformation. He ran towards me, catching me before I touched the muddy grass.
"It's okay, I'm here. I got you. You're okay." He whispered, wanting to soothe my pain.
     I was shaking by now, white fur growing on my body. Slowly, I turned into what could only be the white version of his animagus, a white dog.

I stayed in my animagus form for a while, trying to get used to being a dog. It was also because I didn't know what to tell him about my animagus form quite yet.

"Okay, try to change back now." He was so patient with me, I felt like I couldn't ever get over him. I turned back, smiling widely. 
     "Great job, you did it!" He laughed. I couldn't contain my happiness as I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine went around his neck. I felt his breath fan over my ear, "I could get used to this," I thought to myself. We stayed like this for a while, forgetting about the rain that was soaking our clothes. Is this how it felt to have the love of your life in your arms? It made me wonder if he ever felt like this with someone.
I pushed away from him when I thought that it'd become too obvious.
     "I- uh- thank you, Sirius." I said awkwardly, studying the wet grass.
     "No problem, love." I felt the air leave my lungs, my eyes widening. "But we should, uh- get back inside. Before one of us gets sick." He said as he rubbed his neck, probably realizing what he'd just said.
Once we got inside, we said our goodbyes and left in the direction of our common rooms.

Author's Note: This chapter was really short, but FINALLY!! There's something there!! I can't wait to write the next parts! Hope you enjoyed it!!