The Order

James, Remus and Peter have been called into Dumbledore's office. They've been asked to join the Order.
     "Oh, and mister Potter..." Dumbledore added as they header for the door. James stopped, looking towards his headmaster. "Would you mind asking mister Black to meet me here as soon as possible?"
     "No problem, sir."

     Meanwhile, Sirius was walking around his dorm, his brow furrowed in concern. Did Dumbledore not trust him enough?
     "Why didn't he call me as well?" Sirius worriedly asked, making me shrug.
     "Maybe it's not what you think it is." He scoffed. We all knew what Dumbledore wanted to ask them.
     "What else could it be?"
     I opened my mouth, but I wasn't able to answer as the door opened.
     "We've been asked to join the Order!" James whooped as soon as he entered the dorm room with Remus and Peter behind him.
     Sirius gave me a look before turning back to his friends.
     I sighed, looking towards my brother.
     "You're going to join, aren't you?" He nodded.
     "Of course, they need all the help they can get."
     Sirius was trying his best to act happy for his friends, but the heavy feeling in his chest made him wonder why Dumbledore didn't need him.
     "Oh, I forgot to tell you, mate." James turned towards Sirius. "Dumbledore asked you to meet him in his office as soon as possible."
     Hearing this, Sirius jumped to his feet, looking at me and smiling. I tried my best to muster a smile. I didn't want any of them to join the Order. I couldn't lose them. This war couldn't take them away from me.
     After Sirius closed the door behind him, my eyes remained trained on it.
     "I'm sure he's going to ask you, too, Y/n." James tried to sound assuring.
     "Maybe, but I doubt it. I'm a slytherin after all."
     "You're a slytherin who's on the good side." He corrected. I smiled at him, standing up.
     "I- uh- I got to go. See you later." I left them, knowing that I should give Sirius the space he needed when he returned.

     "Oh, mister Black." Dumbledore exclaimed happily as he stood to welcome him in. "Take a sit, if you please." Sirius nodded, sitting on one of the chairs facing his desk. He was quite worried, seeing that he hadn't been called in with the others.
     "I know you're wondering why I haven't asked you to join the Order with your friends." The headmaster said, as if reading his mind. Sirius shook his head quickly.
     "Oh, no-"
     "I don't want you to think that you're not as good as them. But I need you doing something else." Sirius nodded slowly, letting him continue. "You'll be wondering why I haven't asked mister Lupin to do this, but we both know that he has a lot on his plate already."
     "This is about Y/n, isn't it?" Dumbledore nodded at Sirius' question.
     "Indeed. She needs all the help she can get at the moment. I have assigned her an incredibly dangerous task. Her brother doesn't know and he can't know, for now."
     "What does she have to do?" His voice was heavy, his mind was trying to calm itself down so he could listen carefully.
     "She has been asked to become a Death Eater." Sirius stood up at the news, his face was starting to redden.
     "And she accepted?" He roared.
     "I know you're worried about her, but you, out of all people, should know how powerful she is."
     "How could you ask her to risk her life-"
     "I know what she's capable of." Sirius opened his mouth, but Dumbledore spoke before him. "We need to have someone on the inside. We need to know what they're planning."
     "They'll kill her if they find out."
     "They won't find out."
     "And what am I supposed to do? Do nothing except stand by her side? I'm already doing that!" Sirius raised his voice at his headmaster.
     "I understand your anger, but she needs you. You may leave now, mister Black." Sirius headed straight for the door, but was stopped by Dumbledore's words. "But do not forget. Miss Lupin needs all your help. I know you can handle her."

Author's Note: I loved writing this chapter!! Hope you enjoyed it as well!!