Chapter 14

Naja P.O.V

I cried and cried replaying in my mind what I just watched this stupid ass nigga do. I never wanted to harm Keira nd Daisha like this I juss wanted Revenge on Tre. I didn't even know Keira or Daisha like that. I just new Keira date Tre nd Daisha was a Trap guh. Idk if she date anyone. All I wanted was Tre to be there for our baby I'm having nd he couldn't jus do that even though it ... Might not be his.

I was in the truck driving Keira nd Daisha to the hospital. I know Daisha is breathing but Keira look lifeless back there cold and blue like shes gone. I looked back one more time at keira. With tear coming faster of the thought of what I've done and that Tre would murder me shes dead.

I was finally at the hospital. I saw 2 nurse nd 2  doctors walking past.

" HELP PLEASEE !!! " I yelled 

They looked at me. I opened the car door show Keira and Daisha body's. They came running with 2 gurneys. They life Keira nd Daisha out  the truck on to the gurneys. And took them inside running to the ER. I was trying to go back.

" Sorry ma'am were going to need you to stay in the waiting area " A nurse said

I groaned nd Sat down " Okay "

I dialed Tre number I had to tell him what happen even though I was scared.

No Answer

" Fuck " I said to myself

Tre P.O.V

" Nigga I shot yo bitch and yo bitch " Marcus said pointing to me then sav.

" Huh what chu say?? "  I said holding my hand to my ear

" I killed yo bitch nd yo baby cuzin" He said in my ear chuckling.

Nd right when I heard that I smack In the jaw with my gun. But I guess Sav was more angry then me at the moment nd ready to see this nigga dead because right when he fell he had two bullet holes in head.

POW !! POW !!

I shot

Then me Nd Sav was on our way to the hospital for our baby's.

~

They whole rush there was quiet. I even saw Sav eyes getting watery. And that's crazy because he didn't even cry when his mom nd dad was murder 2 years ago. We tried to figure out who it was but never did.

We was finally there. We literally jumped out the car nd Ran in the hospital seeing Naja ass. I reached for my gun I was about pop her in her chest for all this Bs.

" Tre !! I'm sorry  Keira nd Daisha are in the ER getting surgery !" Naja cried.

I put my gun in my pocket. And a Nurse  came out.

" Visiting hours are over Everyone please exit the door Everyone can Revisit tomorrow 6 Am Sharp " She smiled

Everyone sighed leaving. Naja ran over to her whispering in the nurse ear.

" I know this bitch ain't planning nothin I'll murder her in front all these people think I'm playin" I mumbled nd Sav laugh as Naja ran back over to us

" That's my cuzin she said we can stay nd see how Daisha nd Keira do since it's been a Rough night" naja said

" Ight " me nd sav said at da same time walking over to the seats. I was tired as fuck. But I couldn't sleep all I wanted to do is see Keira.

" Tre can we talk?" Naja said

I sighed " yeah "

We walk over to another section. I wasn't in the mood to talk to naja . Honestly I could kill this Bitch bc of what she caused the only thing stopping me was bc her cuz let us     stay here nd bc the baby " might be mine"

" Tre I'm sorry-y I Neva wanted to harm Daisha or Keira but I'm scared that you won't be in baby life it was just meant to be revenge "

This bitch crazy as fuck. Fuck her nd that baby I know its not mine. I just walked back over to sav. I don't have time for this bitch .

Dai P.O.V

~next morning

I woke up with a burl in my eyes in a hospital I could tell. My throat cracking when I was trying to speak. My legs would not move. I picked my self up with hands so I could sit up. My stomach had been cut. I new I lost my baby . tear started falling. But I whip my face bc sav walked in.

" babyyyyyy " I said with crack in my voice and holding my hands out to sav.

His eyes grew big and smile appeared on his face as he came to me and hugged me tightly.

" I'm sorry baby girl " he said

" its ok babe "

He let go and went to the hospital to tell the doctors to tell them I'm woke.

They walked back in 

" Good to see your woke Daisha but I have good news and Bad news " doc said

" just tell me please "

" ok the bad is that u have to get stitches out in a couple weeks and good is that ur baby is alive "

" What baby ?" Sav asked

" Sav I'm pregnant " I said smiling

Tre P.O.V

I sat there looking at Keiras lifeless body. Tube running through her body.

" This is my fault "

Comment & Happy New year