Chapter 7 Jealous??

Daisha ( Dai ) P.O.V

I was little angry because After the drop Sav was flirtin with this Ratchet bum bitch. I swear I was ready to bus his and her shit. Ugh man I hate him.

" Lemme get yo numba ma" Sav said

" Ight 714-322-8676 " She said

He was putting it in his phone I want to beat the fuck outta them but Nah its ok I should of never got involved with him anyway. Its coo I'm over it.

....

A couple hours later

We were finally home. I was so happy. I hadn't talk to Sav at all. He kept on lookin back at me with a sorry face. Boy stop.

" Ight Dai this you " Tre said

" Thanks T " I said hugging him

" No problem ma. Tell yo mama feel better soon. "

"Ight"

" bye Dai " Sav said reaching for a hug.

Shittttttt I YEET that ass.

I went inside laughing. I saw my mom and put some blankets on her. Then I went up stairs. To my room throw everything on the floor. look at my phone and saw ..

Bae (sav): Im sowwy ma

He can wait its 3 am nd I got school tama. I went to sleep.

...

In the Morning

It was 6:45  an I heard my phone ringing I was soo mutha fuckin tired. I looked at my phone seeing it was Keira ass. I slid it over , answering it.

" BISHH WAKE YO ASS UP" she said loud as hell.

" Ok ok " I hung up on her I was tired as hell and .. Ohh shit Tre picking me up. I ran to my bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on some black mc hammer time pants and my White forces, with my white v neck. I looked outside and saw Tre and grabbed my book bag and I was out the door.

" Wassup cuh u tired ? " He said

" Hell yah I'm never going to Atlanta on a Sunday again y'all got me fuck up ALL THE WAYYYYY " I said and He laughed.

" Aye me either cuh "

....

We made it to school Keira ass saw me and was all happy and ishh.

" Bitch why u hang up on me? " she said

" Huh I was tired as hell and you loud as fuck today "

" My bad guh Im just geeky and shidd today feelin some type of way " she said

Marcus came over giving Keira a hug, kissing her for head and grabbing her ass. I could see my Cuzin Tre getting pissed real quick.

" wassup Dai " Marcus said giving me dap

I was Marcus girl bestfriend to the death of me. I've known him since 5th grade. That's my nigga and he always treated me like a nigga sometimes.

" wassup Mar I see you all hugged up with my bestfriend " I said

" Yeah this my baby " he said  kissing her lips. They was cute.

We were walking in the school Marcus his hands on Keira booty. Tre was looking mad but I knew he wasn't gon Tripp over them.