Chapter 18 See you again

Tre

A week later

Today was the funeral. Everything still didnt feel right or real I lost my baby sister and Missed her. It was like I was waiting on the dream to be over n wake but my ass was still sleep. I wouldnt wish this feeling on my worst enemy. I lost myself.

Keria

My baby was still down and sad trying to put a smile on his face for everybody else but I new he just wasnt right. I've been at his everyday with kaybreonna. Helping taking care of her. And momma been bring them tons of food everyday. I was on my way to Tre house so we coukd all go to the funeral but I got a call from unknown number. I aint answer tho.

Marcus

Damn why she aint even answer. I just wanna apoligized. And show her Ive changed and see if I could have one more chance. Man I still love keira.

" Alright Get Yall Asses Back to Yall cages " One of the officers said.

I justed mugged him walking away. But them other nigga wasnt playing they all surounding his. I just started laughing at his ass.

I got to my sell and sat done and pulled out my note book. Ive been ryhming. And takink classes in prison but Im trynna make something out of my self for Keira.

I hope she try to understand. Ive been calling Dai more and more I miss my bestfrann mann. I fucked up my life. My momma dont even wanna see me or talk to me.

If I make out this hell whole but I know I have to get my shit right

Dai

This baby was irratating me but ever sence the death of my cousin. Ive been appriateing the new life Im bringing in to the world even more and I know tre gonna love the baby its like recarnation of dacionna. I f she a girl thats gonna be her name and if it a boy its gon be Declsrion.

" Savvvvvv baby Im Hornyyyyy" I yelled snaping my self out my own thoughts.

I heard his heavy steps coming up the steps while he was chuckling. I poke of my bottom lip and crossed my arms know he wasnt going to to give me none.

" baby cant have sex in tell 6 weeks after the baby born " he said wraping his arms around me.

" Bae today gonna be hard " I frowned
" I know it daci funeral Mann I gotta make sure my manes is straight nd try to keep together u feel me ?"

"Yeah I do baby I'm be there by both y'all side "

" I know " he smiled nd kissed me passionately.
And we got dressed.

The funeral

Dai

We sat by Tre & Keira and Tre didnt even look like he cried at all today. He just sat up listened ad watch as Elijah preached.

" And it okay to be mad at god. But remember god don't make no mistakes. When god brought you in this world he knew start from finish how everything was gonna go." Elijah said.

" I know everyone ask "Why me god ... Why me" god gave you this life because you were the only who could handle it. Not because you r any less special then anyone here but because No one could handle you life situation better then you."
Elijah preached.

As he said that I seen a tear roll down Tre's cheek. Then my tears started rollen but Elijah said sum that hit home made me realize and think clearly more then ever.

Tre

I never thought I'd be doing this today or ever in my life. I rathered it had been me being burried today the my baby sister. I just felt empty. And nothing could feel this pain I was going through I just wanted to see in the world to be over I can't take this anymore it was just killing me inside knowing I couldnt have protect my little sister and all my life that's all I wanted to do was protect her.