Chapter 6 Life Style

Tre P.O.V

The Next morning I ain't have to time to think about Keira. I had to pick up Sav and Dai. We need it to go da Trap and hold our shit back down since we ain't been there in a week. Its was Sunday gods day but for us it was day to get paid and That's it. I know y'all like what this nigga talking about. Me , Sav, and Dai was dope dealers The biggest ones to. We all had our reason why we choose this Life style.

I got a call from Sav.

" Hello? "

" Aye you on yo way?"

" Yeah gimme 30 mins"

" Ight "

( Call end )

I got up. Put on my tan skinney jeans. My White forces and white polo shirt and My white bulls hat and was on my way to Sav's.

....

I pulled up in front my In front of Sav's. He was outside waiting.

" Sup Tre "

" What up Sav"

" Not shit ready to make this money"

" Born Ready boy Let's get it "

" I see but what up with you and Keira she Facebook hugged up wit Marcus and shit "

" I know I saw mane but Ion got time to be trippin over  Keira I said sorry blew up ha phone nd everything. "

" Hollup what happen cuh "

" Aw damn I ain't tell you "

" Nah nigga u ain't "

" Aw well Keira party right... I fucked another girl in ha house "

" Tre u fouls as hell "

" I know sav but look I said sorry nd everything like me and her ain't even together but I know I hurt ha tho.

" Y'all need to work shit out. You know you luh ha you even told me one day "

" Nigga i was High but we here "

We was in was in front of the trap house Dai was outside waiting.

" Why y'all so fuckin late " Dai said.

" Girl calm yo ass down " Sav said.

" Yeah we still got to grab the shit before make the drop in ATL anyway " I said walking in the trap.

" Ight and TRE I HEARD HOW YOU DID MY BISH KEIRA AT THE PARTY YO THOT ASS!" Dai said.

Man I swear Dai ass get on my nervous. I ignored her.

" Tre I know you here me stupid "

" What chu want Dai? " I asked

" Why you do my friend like that knowin she was crushin hella hard on you? "

" I ain't know she like me like that "

" Aw well I ain't gon lie she wit Marcus now but I know you who she want to be with "

" They date? " I asked get mad as hell.

" Yup"

" Aw I see how Keira feel now" I said

I was jealous but I wasn't gon let that shit get to me. I got business to handle in ATL.  Me and little sister was moving out my mom house since her bum supposed to be nigga didn't want me and little sisters there no more. And she listen to that nigga. ( Thirsty for dick ). So in 2 weeks I was getting apartment for me and my little sisters. I'd be the one taking care of us now. So I needed this money. Fuck Keira real shit. I'm going to fall back. But I new I loved her

But that shit ain't Real

Keira P.O.V

I woke up in Marcus arms with my legs wrapped around his waist omg he was so fine. He opened his eyes. With a big ass smirk. Damn he even had sexy teeth. What the fuck wrong with me .

" Goodmorning baby girl " Marcus said

I started blushing so hard

" Morning Big head " I said with a big ass smile on my face.

" You want breakfast ? " He said giggling

" Nah I got to go tho " I said checking my phone seeing a text from my mom.

Momma- why didn't come home last night? Come home in morning.

Me- I was at Dai's

Momma- Aw ok

" Never mind Yes I want breakfast " I said getting on top of him.

" Ight ma What chu want ?" He said biting his bottom lip

" Eggs, Bacon, Hash browns " I said

" Ight ma" He said walking down stairs.

I went into the bathroom. To wash my face and brushing my teeth since there was extra tooth brushes. I brush my hair up in a bun. I was feeling some type of way knowing Tre hasn't Texted me or called... Dai called though I missed my bish and we hadn't hung out since Friday and its Sunday. Even though she came through my house yesterday but still. I even missed Tre..

A lot.

Me- Dai where yu at ??

Dai My A1- Omw to ATL hbu Bae?

Me- Wtf Why !!?? N you ain't bring me bitch?

Dai- Lhh business with Tre and Sav bitch

Me- I hate y'all

Dai - You kno Tre don't allow yo ass in the business Trap meets on nun. Lmao

I know Tre didn't allow me at all. He was always over protective of me ugh I miss him but I need to quit I got a man. He allow Dai because she saving money for college because her foster home don't have money for her to go. She in a foster home becuase her real mom was a prostitute and addicted to drugs. But her foster home take care of her she love them and they love her . Her foster mom just hasn't been work because of breast cancer , Dai always took care of her foster mom. Everybody had there own grind but me. My family had money we was wealthy and all.

Me- whateva how

Dai- plus Tre said he don't fuck with u no mo

Me- fr?

Dai- Yup

Damn He cut me off like that. Okay I'm a just focus on Marcus anyway.

" Bae Breakfast Done" Marcus said

" Okay babe here I come "

I'm over Tre ass for sure.

Daisha P.O.V

Keira stop texting me ugly. But Sav was looking so fine. This keeping me and him  a secret was killing me. I felt like he didn't want me or was embrasessed by me or something. And I said I want get caught up with another nigga but he really got me going. But I know he want it a secret because Tre my cousin and they best friend's and Tre treats me like a little sister he doesn't play that shit at with me but I don't care I'm 16 now and I want what I want and I want Sav.

...

Sav P.O.V

I looked back at Dai man she so beautiful. But I smile at her. She look at me kind of  annoyed.

Did I do some wrong ? 

PLEASE COMMENT FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER ANYTHING YOU LIKE ABOUT THE STORY