Chapter 16 R.I.P

Picture of Tre's Sister

Tre P.O.V
A week later On sunday

Everyone was at church today we was praying for My baby girl keira. It was Dai and Sav and My baby sisters.

" Everyone goes through a Dark Valley and Though we dont know That good is in that dark Valley it is there. "  Reveren Johnson Said .

My Cousin Dai belly getting so big. My nigga Sav growing up becoming a man even going to school. And My sisters is happy as Ever. But me Im trying to strong for my sisters and Hope keira makes it Through for her me and Her mother.

POW !! POW !! Shoots went through. I caught my Sister kaybree but not Dacionna...

Dacionna ( Tre lil sister 4 years old)

I heard loud noises. I stud their and covered my ears. It really hurt my ears.

" DACIONNA !!!" I heard my big brother Tre yelling after me. I started to run towards him. But something hit me . Its stung and hurt. Then hit me agian. And I fell to the ground and i couldnt see anything....

Sav P.O.V

I had Dai on the ground by me I wasnt losing her agian. I saw sav heart drop and he got up and pulled out his gun and started shooting back. I ran over to Dacionna on the ground blood everywhere. I held her in my arms bc i knew she was gone.

Kaybree P.O.V

I saw my sister in Sav's arms. With red stuff everywhere. And my brother walk over to then nd cry and hold her. Whats going on? i walked over their. And got on my knees. And touched Onnas ( dacionna) shoulder.

" Sissy .... Sissy...." I said repeatly

" Come on baby girl lets go get ice cream" Auntie Daisha I got happy because I love Ice cream but... I still wanted to know what was wrong with my sister. Why is she not speaking to me.

Daisha P.O.V

I had to take kaybree to get ice cream. I could let her watch see any of this. Tears kept falling from my eyes. I couldnt wrap my mind around all of this. I know Tre is Stressed to the fullest.

" Auntie is my sissy okay?" Kaybre said

" Baby things are going to happen in life that you might not like or will but everything happens for a reason but you will always have someone who loves you me Tre Tre and Sav and god baby girl"  I said

She smiled and it made me smile.

" I love you Auntie Dai Dai but i hungry lets get chick fil la" She siad. I giggled.

" Okay baby" I siad smiling at her getting happy but sad thing is she doesnt even know that her sister is gone.

Keira P.O.V

I could feel my eyes opening. My dry mouth and throat opening. Feeling my legs and feet again it felt great. i sat up and saw Tre sittig their with his head in his hand. He looked handsome but when he looked up and saw me woke a huge smile came accross his face. I smiled to till I saw the blood on his suit. What happen?

Aww How was it ??

Dacionna dieing

Keira woke up

Kaybreonna doesnt understand what happen

COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE !!

& VOTE

- Nae