Chapter 3 Partyyyyyyyy !!

Keira P.O.V

Well I had just got home. I went to my room. Stripped out my clothes. Hopped in the shower...

I couldn't even stop thinking about Tre. I don't why I stay thinking he wants me. Why stay stuck on a nigga who can't stop fuckin hoe's. When a real bitch like me could Hold you down but Whatever.

I got out the shower. Lotioned up my body. I put on High waisted Ripped skinny jeans. With a red flurry crop top. My Red Vans. I straighten my hair. Put it in a bow bun , gelled my edges down. Put my Hello kitty necklace and ear rings on. The some Red Lip stick. Yassssss I was cute as hell.

I went down stairs and cleaned up Lil bit because it already basically clean. I heard my phone buzz. Its was a text from Tre ass.

Tre : Ayee Ma wht time it start??

Me: Boii 10:30 -,-

Tre :  Aw ight ma you trynna look cute for Bigg daddy Tre ??

Me: ✋✋ Fuck outta here Tre

Tre P.O.V

Man Keira know she like me. I know she gon be lookin good for me. But at that party I'm trynna to get some Pussy. That's the mission.

But I was lookin fresh as fuck tonight. I was scared to leave though because my step pops was here and I ain't want him scaring my sister or put his hands on them. So imma drop them off at my aunts.  I don't know why she keep bringing back this broke ass nigga I swear bitches do any for dick . I never called my mom a bitch but she been acting dumb. She don't treat her self with respect or care bout how me or my sister feel. Shaking my head

.......

Me and the squad pulled up at Keira house. I mean the shit was going.

" Aye Tre you see what I see ? "

Sav said.

" Nigga what you see ? " I chuckled.

" Pussy every where "

" Yeah I see what you see "

Damnnnnn Man Keira was lookin fine as fuck. She was walking towards me but Next thing I know Naja ass was calling my name. I ignored her though. Keira was lookin to bad for me to pay any attention to Naja ass.

" Hey Tre "

Keira as was brushin hard as hell

" Aye Keira "

Man Keira ass was looking fat as hell. Had a nigga in love with the booty. I was gonna try and get me some but her annoying ass Daisha ass interrupted. Her ole ghetto ass. I just was walked away.

Keira P.O.V

Man ohh my god. Tre was feeling my in tell ghetto ass came. Then he just walked away.

" Dai look what yo ass did "

" What guhhh "

" Bitch I could beat yo ass right now "

" Ooooooo Shidd you and Tre was flirting?"

" Some was gon happen til yo ghetto ass came"

" My bad girl but look who here huh lookin for you "

" Who ? "

" GUHHH MARCUS FINE ASS !!"

Marcus was this boy. Who I guess liked me. He cute and all but He man hoe. And I'm really feeling Tre we've be talkin for 2 months now. But this nigga ain't even cuffin like wassup.

" girl bye "

I went in the house. Everybody was doing the BBE challenge. I  jumped in and started killing hoes.

After the song was over, I saw Tre over in kitchen talkin to a thottie. Ohhh see niggas ain't shit I swear. He had his arms around her. I don't even care.

Another Twerk song came on and start Putting in work on Marcus ass. I think was feeling it to because his friend down started to get real happy. Tre saw us and he look mad but I ain't care .

....

The song was over. I was lookin for Tre but I had to pee , Had to many drink. I went up stairs. But I hear sound coming from my guest room.

I walked in to the room to see what it was. It was Tre and that nasty thotiana he was with. He was fuckin her. I ain't think if I saw Tre with another girl it would hurt this much. My heart shattered. I couldn't control the tears from falling. I wanted to run up on him and that hoe. But Him and that bitch ain't worth it. I wiped my tears and left.

I ain't think I liked him that much...

Tre P.O.V

At first I ain't care about Keira walking in on us. Then I saw tears come down her cheek. I felt soo bad. I ain't even think she was gonna care.

I put clothes on and ran down stairs yelling Keira name. I ain't see her or here her. I mean where the fuck could she go this her house.

Mannn the fuckin struggle..

.....