↬ᴍᴜsᴇ↫ᴍɪᴛsᴜʙᴀ

A/N: Alive!Mitsuba

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Requested by: reddwopshawty

F l u f f💞

••

"Hey!! Give it back, dumbass!" Y/N reach her hands to get back her camera, but the guys wouldn't let her. When she almost got it, the kid pass it on to the other guy, barely catching it.

"Why don't you get it?"

"Be careful! You almost broke it!" The one who gave her the camera was her late mother, so she always care for it. Since it's the only thing her mother left her.

The kids laughed around her as she keeps pacing around them because they always pass it to one another making her tired.

"Just give it back!!" She pleaded, stopping her tears to look strong.

"Freak!!" "Scaredy-cat!"

Many hurtful words was left, but she didn't pay any mind to it she just wants to get her camera back.

She was pushed on the ground and the next was a sound, like a glass meeting the concrete floor. She look at where it came and noticed her perfect camera was now broken.

"No.. no." She sit up and crawl closer to her camera. The lenses were broken, and the sides of it were deeply damaged. She hugged her camera tight, before looking at the boys who were just staring at her.

"You three!! I swear in my future grave, you three will be faced with great life or death scenarios, the worst you can imagine. But before you'll tragically die, you will remember my name, and think that 'I shouldn't have mess with her'."

The guys looked at each other, before completely laughing.

"Told ya!! She's a witch, an ugly witch!" The one of them shouted, but was cut off when
Y/N looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Scram, you pigs!" She tried not her voice broke.

'Never cry when I'm gone, okay, Y/N?' The words spoken by her mother ring in to her head, as her tears began to surface.

The guys finally stopped and left her alone by the stairs. She sat at third step, her head press in the wall. Keeping her emotions bottled up wasn't that new since she'd do it since her mother died.

She looked at her camera once again, she sighed at the sight. She sniffed, her eyes getting watery. But it soon ended when someone tripped over his pink hair hitting the floor.

When they made eye contact, the guy squeaked.

"Y-you!! Why are you staring at me?!" The guy ranted.

"Excuse me, can you just leave?" She was not in the mood to be annoyed right now.

"Why do I need to leave?! T-this is my spot, go find another one."

"Ugh! I have no time for this." She stood up.

The guy sat up, she just notice that he too, has his own camera, but she didn't mind any of it and just left him there.

'What an annoying but cute little prick.'

"Oi!"

"Hm?" She stopped for a moment to look at him whole he slowly getting up.

"I saw you yesterday, taking pictures in the garden and.. I'm the only member in my club.. so d-do you wanna join?"

"No." She said and was about to walk when he stopped her again.