↬ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs↫ ᴛᴇʀᴜ

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

L i m e🍋

••

She thought being Teru's secret girlfriend, was to surreal. It was like a dream come true, until it turns into a nightmare..

Every other day, there the ladies go. Waiting for them to be notice by Teru. It was alright, but as the other days passing by, you're starting to get jealous. It was hard. Very hard. Even though, you're his girlfriend, he can't say it to the world.

You're just an average girl, average grades, average looks. You're just a background in a story. So, how The Teru Minamoto, made you as his girlfriend.

As for you.. you adore him, you love him very much as the thought of him leaving by your side, you might as well die.

"Y/N. Want to walk home with me?" Yashiro asked. Snapping her fingers at Y/N, who's currently having a war inside her head.

But, all she said is a simple, "yeah."

They were at the gate, when they both heard
Y/N's name.

"Y/N. Uhm.. t-there's something going on the 2nd floor. You need come with me." It was Teru, you could see he's been running a while.

The whole battle that was inside your head suddenly vanished, as the prince with a white horse come arrive to save the day.

"S-sure. Sorry Yashiro. I'll catch up with you later." Yashiro nodded. She's the only one who knew about your relationship, she wasn't against it, she was just a little jelly.

"I'm glad you said yes. It's been a while since we last talk, yes?" Teru simply smile.

"Yeah."

'Come on Y/N. You're already dating, just ask him if you wanna hang out!'

"So.. the exams just finished.. maybe we could--"

"Minamoto-senpai!!" There was this girl suddenly rushed to Teru. 'Here we go again, another confession!'

'Ugh!! I'm so tired of this.'

As his 'girlfriend'. Y/N walk away from Teru's side not wanting to interrupt the 'moment'.

Teru was about to reject her, when he felt
Y/N's presence disappear.

"I'm sorry. But I'm currently in a relationship."

Teru walked away and looked for Y/N. She left the girl crying he wanted to say sorry, but Y/N is more important.

Then, an idea popped in to his mind. 'Maybe.. she's in our spot.'
And he was right! Y/N is really on the bench under the cherry blossoms that day Teru confessed to her.

"Hey! Why did you left me there?" He asked, taking a seat right next to Y/N.

"Oh! I thought you were having a moment with her, and maybe I should give you some privacy." She's pissed. Really, really pissed. She's been holding back this feelings whenever a girl proposes their love for Teru.

"Aww! My sweetheart is jealous!! Come, let me pamper you with lots of love." He said, casually. He was never afraid of displaying his affection. He was just afraid of what will Y/N will react, he's afraid that he was going too fast. Well, it's his first time being in a relationship, so he needs to do some adjustments. She was his first love♡

He's really have different personas. First is when he's a Student Council, he's really nice that makes both students and teacher like him, even Y/N! Second, when he fights off spirits, he has this sadistic smile plastered before he exorcist a ghost. Lastly.., this! He's so sweet that it makes her worry that this will be their last moments.