↬ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ↫ᴀᴏɪ

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Requested by: _Carol_Hoshikawa_

L i m e🍋

••

"Y/N! I'm glad you're here I forgot to pack up my lunch, I was hoping if..," The girl stopped for a moment, not sure if it's okay to ask.

"Don't worry, it's fine. We can share." She said kindly giving her a smile. She and her friend was joined by others while they were happily talking, another one comes up.

"Y/N. This Thursday I don't think I can help you with our project, there are some things I need to get done. So, please just say we both did the project, okay?" The guy said, his eyes are pleading to hear her 'yes'.

Her friends look at her, like waiting for an answer and this out her in pressure then blurted out a 'yes', the guy thank him.

"You're so kind, Y/N. Gosh! You're like an angel, so lucky!" She compliment her, giving her a smile but she simply brush it off.

Since she was a kid her parents always teach her to be a proper lady, to always be kind to one another, to always respect others but they didn't teach her about how to have self-value, Y/N always give what she had leaving her with nothing else,  and so Y/N gotten used t it until the ones around her started taking advantage of her kindness. 

°°

After some classes the students are now free to go home. Y/N was still at her sit, searching for her wallet.

"No, no, no.., where did I put it??" She asked herself, completely panicking thinking hard where she out place of her wallet.

She searched her bag, took out her things, even checked her pockets, but to no avail her wallet is still not there.

Y/N think fast of how she'll be able to find it, she fix her stuff and head out of her classroom, she took notice of the CCTV cameras.

'Maybe the Student Council can help.'

When she made it to the front door, she fix herself and knock politely at the door, then turn the knob but it was only two people who was inside.

"Kaichou!" Y/N bursted out when she saw her good friend Teru.

"Oh? What are you doing here, Y/N-chan?" He smiled sweetly as her sweet smell filled the room, the guy with glasses was awestruck with her cuteness.

"I lost my wallet, I was just hoping if the CCTV can see where I last put it." She bowed than her head, showing respect.

"Is this it?" The other guy who was with Teru asked, her head perked up to see her cat-like wallet in his hand.

"Y-yes!" She said in delight as she got closer to the male, but he took a step backward. "U-uhm.."

Y/N didn't know what to do, since the guy was obviously playing with her, his hands are up and their height difference made it hard for her to reach the wallet, but to guy it was a delight to see her up close.