↬ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ↫ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ! ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ.

ᴛʜɪs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀɪᴛɪᴇs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

A n g s t🥀

••

"Y/N-chan. Your Graduation is almost near right? How about we hang out in the roof top?" Y/N's boyfriend asked her.

"I'm sorry Hanako. I need to study for the finals. I'm so sorry. We'll hang out, when the exams are over, okay?" She kissed him in the cheeks, waving goodbye to him and quickly ran into the corridor, hoping she's not late in English class.

It was been three years since Y/N started dating Hanako. It was so sweet, the feeling of the blissful youth, the both of them were inseparable, whenever Nene or Kou see her it's either she's with him, or he's with her. But as the time goes by, the coldness in their relationship felt like ice, and it started when she doesn't enough time to be with him.

Y/N, being the new President School Council. There are pile of work she always need to do. As to Hanako, there are new students here, so the school mysteries need to strengthen their rumors to the new students.

"What happen to you Hanako-kun?" His gaze meets with Nene's eyes.

"It's.. complicated. You see Y/N.. she.. sometimes..it's hard to tell, because I don't want to bother her or anything.. but.."

"Loses her time with you?"

"Exactly!! Well.. we both are." He said in dismay, reminiscing the days where the two of you will have a small date in the rooftop or the library.

"Well. Y/N-san, has a lot of things going in her life right now.."

"I know that, but am I part of her life too?"

"Look Hanako! How 'bout you talk things out with her?" Nene suggest, with a gentle smile plastered in her face.

"But, what about her work.. I don't wanna bother her."

"I can do something about that. I'm the Council's secretary after all." Wink, wink.

"Thanks, Nene-chan!" A cheeky smile crept into Hanako's face.

"Just talk things through, 'kay?"

"Okay!"

°°

"Hey! Y/N-san you know you should be with Hanako, he's bugging me for a while right now." Nene complained, well we all know it was just a lie, it was her way to get Y/N to talk to Hanako.

"Really?! Sorry about that, I guess I haven't giving him any attention." Y/N said.

Nene sighed, thinking about this two lovebirds. "The truth is Y/N-san, I think there's something troubling Hanako, and you should be there with him."

Oh.. that's where it hit you. Why your heart was suddenly felt like there's a void inside it, you've been feeling it a while, and I'm sure Hanako too.

"I'll finish the rest of the work, besides I texted Kou to help me and he agree, so there is no need for you to be worried." She assures you, and it work.