↬ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ↫ ᴀᴏɪ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ-ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴍᴇ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Requested by: VintageFlowerAngel

"Good morning Y/N!"

"Good morning Riku," Y/N greeted her classmate, walking to her seat. She noticed that her boyfriend is not present.

"Looking for Aoi? Well, Teru said earlier before you got here, whoever is the part of the Student Council may able to skip some of their classes because they need to prepare for Prom," Her seatmate explained, who is Riku.

"Is that so?" She heaved a sigh, thinking that she'll be walking alone today.

"But don't worry too much, I'm still here though." He said while smirking at her, she tries to hide her grimace. 

'I guess he's still not giving up on me even though I have a boyfriend. He's lucky, Aoi didn't twist his head.' She thought.

"You don't have to that." Before he say anything, the teacher was already there.

All day long, she didn't get a glimpse of Aoi, and what made her mood sour is the fact that Riku's been following her lately, just because Aoi wasn't there he have the right to flirt her.

"Riku.. it's totally fine." She reassured him, he was getting on her nerves but she tries to be cool about it. 

"But, you might end up being kidnapped or something, if there's anything that might happen to you, I'll never forgive myself." He said, catching her hands and forcefully intertwining his fingers with her. "Come on, I'll keep you safe."

Y/N begun to panic, not because that maybe some people might see them but it was the way he's acting. "Riku.. please let me go!!"

"I'll make sure--"

"Oii!!" Both of them turn their heads towards the one who shouted. "How dare the fuck you are to be touching her!!"

"A-Aoi.." She breathe his name. When she saw his hands still lock into her only that it's a little loose, she quickly retrieve her hand.

"I was out all day, and I didn't even get to see her until now, then when I do, I saw you holding her hands!!" Riku quickly back away due to Aoi's murderous aura giving him off.

"I-I was just helping--" He didn't finished his sentence, when Aoi already landed a fist in his face.

"Be thankful Y/N's here, or I might just kill you right here, right now." He looked back to Y/N and grab her hands as they both walk out, not minding the guy who's on the floor with a nosebleed.

When they get inside of their office, Y/N noticed all the other officers are already gone. "Where are the others?"

"You're not gonna even explain why he was holding you." He said being annoyed of what just happened.

"He's being forceful."

He scoff, "What do you think will happen if I didn't see you in that hallway, huh?! Who knows what he might do to you."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. But, how come you're the only one here? I thought all of the officers are gonna be managing the event?"

Aoi scowl when he remembered what happened, "Teru and I had a bet."

"The situation seems explainable." She said trying so hard not to laugh.

"Stop it, he cheated, okay? It's not my fault I lost." He said, defensively. 

"What happened exactly?"

"He.. he said if I get a full score in yesterday's tests, I'll be exempted doing the work for the up-coming event.."

"What? You did get a full score."

" Yeah, except for one. I thought he just meant one test, I didn't heard that he said all of it.. that's why I'm the only one who's here right now, and then I saw you with him holding your freaking delicate hands!!" He stood up and grabbed a hand sanitizer on his table, "Make sure to clean your hands where he touched it."

"You're too possessive." She said, but she didn't mean it as a bad thing. It was actually what makes him more attractive.

"Yeah, yeah.." He said, not giving any shit if he's being possessive or protective, all he ever care is she's his and that's it. He plumped his butt on his chair, massaging his temples.

"Hm.. you've been always being stress lately. You should take a rest for now." She suggested, although what she said seems innocent, but in Aoi's mind it was the complete opposite.

"Yeah.. maybe I should get some." Y/N came closer to his side, she was going to offer to massage his back, but Aoi grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him, landing on his lap.

"A-Aoi!!"

"Help me relieve some stress, okay?" After he said that, he put his lips into her.

Not minding any of her protest although her hands are slightly pushing him off, he grabbed her wrists only using his left hand, "Hey, now.. that's not how to respond in a kiss."

He licked her bottom, and she open her mouth on instinct. He managed to taste the insides of her mouth, his free hand unbuttoning her messy blouse, until there's nothing left to unbutton. Y/N was the one who broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen, it did give Aoi to stare at her: her (Color) bra was exposed, her skirt was lift up, with her red cheeks and panting for air was enough to turn him on.

"Aoi.." He look up at her, gazing at her eyes as it slides down on the crook of her neck, he attack it with full force, licking it, a red mark was left in her neck.

"That boy needs to know that you're mine." He said, his eyes clouded with possessiveness. It was obvious he was talking about 'Riku'.

He lets go of her wrists, leaving a light mark on it since he hold it a little bit tight. Her free hands hold into his shoulders as she was the one who start another make out session. This time she fought back with dominance.

"Fuck.." He breathed out, as he started getting more hard to the point it was completely obvious. 

Y/N notice it too since she's been feeling it lately, she dropped her hands to the waistband of his pants, what she did cause Aoi  to moan softly, while gripping her blouse by her waist.

"Y/N.. don't play around." He warn her, and she nodded taking his member in her hands and pumping it faster. The room was filled with grunts and soft moans, as they both get lost in the feeling. It continue for a while when Aoi finally gave in to her touch and reach his climax, both of them panting hard.

"Y/N.." He breathes out her name, "My parents aren't home."

By the sound of it she already knew what he meant, she just nod her head slightly, still catching some air

Aoi look at her current state, and he knew he will be the only one who'll make her feel like this, the only one who'll do this kind of things with her, he smile in content, knowing that she will be only his. He once again look at her neck down to shoulders, he notice how many love bites he left and felt proud at what he did.

"Let's go."

••

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★