↬ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅɪᴇ↫ ᴋᴏᴜ

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

A n g s t🥀

••

The moon that shines brightly in the sky, was pouring down at Y/N's window, the stars twinkle, and the cold breeze entered her room. The cold silence flooded her room, but the violent words can be heard downstairs, due to her parent having the same topic every single day.

But, it didn't bother her one bit. She was always hearing them argue, every time her father came home late and drunk, her mother would lecture him, which leads to both of them quarrel. There was that time where her father didn't come home at all, it was a few days before he returned.

At first, yes, she was scared, but she manage to get used to it. It was always like this, ever since her mother caught him cheating on her.

They hid the reason, but she's not that stupid. She knew, she always knew.

It was back to silence, as she finished her pile of home works. Until a broken glass breaks the silence. Her heart suddenly went on fast rate, when she heard her mother crying. She doesn't know what to do. Her hands stopped from writing, but that doesn't mean she also continued breathing. Y/N holds her breath, waiting for another one to strike, and she was right, another glass broke.

'This is ok, right? This is fine. This is normal.' She thought, she was trembling. She stood up from her chair, and carefully walk in front of her door, pressing her ear, listening what happens next.

A sudden slam of their front door, made her shiver, the vibration of it made its way upstairs where Y/N is. She waited for minutes. Exactly 16 minutes.

Y/N opened her door quietly, afraid that her parents will notice. She headed downstairs, but she was surprised when the lights were off, and there was no sign of her mother nor her father.

Tears trickled down on Y/N's face. She was alone at her own house, the darkness filled the house, but there was a small light shining through the floor. The bright moon gazes down, sending rays of light.

'Did they forgot that they have a daughter too?' That mere thought made her cry even more.

'This is enough.. I can't hide the pain anymore. In the end, I am still forgotten by the people I love.'

She went upstairs, she didn't mind if she tripped since she didn't bother turning on the lights. Her door was slightly open, pushing it with her hand, she look at her room, plain and simple, not that big but it wasn't too small, it was perfect.

She opens another door which leads her to her bathroom, she turned on the faucet filling up the tub. She opened the small cabinet below her sink, she took a small knife. Tying up her hair into a bun, ready to take off her clothes, when a certain ringtone interrupted her.

Y/N was about to ignore it, when the ringtone was a little different from the rest..

'Kou?'

She stopped from what she's doing and stepped out from her bathroom, searching for her phone which she found in her desk.

The ringtone continuously, like it was somewhat urgent.