↬ғɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ↫ ᴋᴏᴜ

A/N: Basically this chapter just shows how Kou can be a cinnamon roll and
be a Daddy real fast( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MATURE CONTENT!!

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Requested by: oracledrxams

L i m e🍋

••

Today was the day Y/N and Kou celebrates their third anniversary. He promised her at their anniversary the he'll be the one who get to spoil her.

"W-wait.. Y/N-chan, a-are you sure you want horror?" He ask, getting paler by the minute.

Kou knew how in love Y/N with horror movies, so he took all the courage to join her watch her favorite horror movie in a cinema.

"It's okay Kou, we can just watch something else." She smiled at him, looking up at the ticket booth to search something else.

"No, no! You were the always one who's spoiling me. So I'll give you everything today, or better yet I'll just spoil you everyday."

The people around 'aww' in sync. Kou blushed at the sudden attention, making her kiss him in the cheeks.

"Okay, okay." She turn to the lady who was at the booth. "Two tickets please."

The lady kindly gave them their tickets, while Kou was holding their snacks.

"Kou, look. There's a special seat for couples!!" She exclaim, dragging Kou to the seats.

The seat were joined together meaning there wasn't any armchair between, only in the sides and oddly it was a little far from the regular seats.

They both sat as waited for the movie to play. At the beginning, Kou was already trembling by the eerie sounds that bounces around the big room.

The place was full of loud screams cause by jump scares, and it seems like Y/N was enjoying it until she notices Kou.

"Hey.. baby? Do you wanna leave?" She was worried for Kou and felt bad at his trembling state. She reach out for Kou and let his head rest at her shoulders, his warm breath tickling her neck.

"It's okay.. I have you by my side." He kisses her neck lightly, and snake his arm in her waist.

"Uh.. Kou?" She blushed when Kou started nipping her neck. "We can't do it here."

He hummed, sending vibrations to her neck down to her body. He stay still for a second before sighing.

"Fine." He closes his eyes and just let Y/N's hand brushes his blonde locks with her sweet smell, breathing in it.

The movie ended, and Y/N gently taps Kou's shoulder. "Wake up, cutie. The movie just finished. I'm sorry you didn't get to enjoy it."

"Nah, I'm good as long as you enjoyed it." They both get up an stroll around the mall for a bit.

"Wait.. is that Sakura-san and Natsuhiko-senpai?" She pointed at the two, shopping in a certain shop.

The get closer to the two and greeted them.

"Ah! Kou-kun going on a date huh???" He teased putting his arms around his kohai. "Well, me too! Sakura-chan agreed to have a date with me."

"Did not." Sakura blandly said. "We're here to buy a present for Tsukasa."

"Oh right! Tsukasa and Hanako's birthday is coming up. I still haven't prepared them gifts."

"Then, do you mind if we can all go together to find some?" Sakura sweetly link her arms with Y/N. "This is my first time going to a mall with a friend."