Ch.20 He's the devils son

Three day!?!??! Since I updated last. I'm not dead.

"Okay we are letting everyone know we do not need anymore characters. The last was just added and comes in next chap. Also the pups are almost here chapter 23 is when their born. I need three name cause I all ready pick out one." I said.

"Come on who wants to pick out some names for my baby's" Legend said.

*back to the book*

Leon pov.

I watch their pack and wish I was with them. They are truly a big family. I need to get Gizmo here it will be so much better for him.

"Hey"

I spun around and saw Tysean. From what I know he's Jazzy best friend and she'd hurt anyone who try's to hurt him in anyway. So it's like he mad a you she will be to. She is three times worse then the two dragons.

"Hi" I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Mmm...I have no pack" I said. yeah good cover up. Good job Leon.

Note to self kill Brodie later.

"Really why don't you come to the pack house. Alpha Kash would surely let you join" he said.

Okay sometimes I think this pack is to trustworthy but then again they have two dragons and a black spirt. So their covered.

"Okay" I said then followed him to the pack house.

Tysean pov.

Yeah I found Leon-he told me his name-in the wood, then brought him to the house.

I don't know what but something's up with him I just can't put my finger on it.

Kash let him in the pack and he's playing with the pups.

I walk over to Jazzy.

"What do you think of Leon?" I asked.

"I....I really don't know. But I do know what his eyes mean. his good and evil let's hope the good over powers the evil." She said then shifted and ran off into the woods.

Something's up and I'm gonna find out what.

Legends pov.

The pups are due in a week, everyone is excited. Jake and Jet can't wait to meet them. Kash is super happy and won't stop rubbing my belly, not that I mind.

Max's sister has been here a week and it seem that her and Pual are hitting it off.

Layla never takes her earbuds out.

Jazzy and Tysean are connected at the hip.

Ajax no longer wants to kill Tysean. They have become friend, mostly to make Jazzy happy.

Jake,Jet and Rayn are never a part.

Ranger helps Max with patrol.

And the new member seem to be good but I'm not dumb. I know he the beta of the black sun pack. I know that alpha, I hope someone nocks him down a Peg.

Jazzy's mother knew his father. Brodie was a good pup, and they were hopping that him and Jazz would be mates but that turn sour when he kill his twin. He definitely the devil's son.

"Sorry it's short" I said with my head down.

"But marry Christmas Eve!" the whole cast screams.

"I'm gonna update again later and two for Christmas" I said then Ajax kiss my cheek.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome baby"

"Later"