Ch.14 Black Spirits

For the contest the Alpha for the new pack is open.

Moon goddess----->

Kash pov.

Jazzy started to tell us something then stopped.

"What is it" I asked shifting finally into my human form.

"Mmm I'm the black spirt" she said and Legends jaw dropped.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A black spirt is just a legendary as a white wolf. Along time ago....

Flashback in time.

Narrator pov.

A very long time ago there was mass amounts if evil. The moon goddess saw how trouble her were-children where.

Try say she may she was not able to do away with the evil by herself. So she created a race of werewolves called the Black Spirits.

They would be wolves black as night. Strong as 4 Alphas put together. They would be headstrong and hard to tame. They would fight to protect their pack and all other. They would be like the Black Dragons and chose who they protect the most.

And with all her power she created them. The most loyal and protective wolves ever. They brought the evil to it's knees.

But not all evil was gone.

Some of the left over evil went into one family line to come back one day.

Back to the present.

Kash pov.

After hearing that story we a little shocked.

"Wow I can't BELIVE this" Legend said still in major shock.

Moon goddess pov.

I watch as my children as they find out Jazzy secret. She is such and good spirt and her mate is a gentlemen and great Delta.

I have deep hope that the evil in HIM can me illuminated. That poor child.

Another background chap now the chaps should go back to normal size.

"I hope a lot of you enter the contest. We have had two people enter. If you count up how many people jazzy need it's 13. and one of you gets to be a Alpha. Come on and enter" Kash says.

"Also do you want the new book The beast up now or later" legend says.

"Yeah come one on and tell her" a mystery wolf that is to be a member of Kash's pack soon.

"Thank Mmm" Kash said.

"Welcome Alpha and you know Jazzy will get mad if you say my name" mystery wolf says then goes back on the book.

"Okay well bye" Kash and Legend say the follow the wolf.