Ch.18 The Black Sun Pack

I'm a little mad. I can't see my notifications till 12/24 when they fix it. So I have no idea who is voting. I would love to say your users but I can't. I also don't know when the story's I read get updated. Well enough about my problem on with the story.

"Hold up Jazzy" Paul said.

"What?" I asked.

"Since when can @Luna8325 call dibs on me" he said.

"Since she did, and she her wolf Sapphire said hi to us, yeah hi Sapphire" I said with a smirk.

"Oh I know that look your gonna-"

"Mmmmhhh maybe but she wouldn't be a wolf somrthing else but what...."

Brodie pov.

I sent my Beta Leon to watch the Midnight Blue Pack. (If you did not look at the contest winners. you may not know that this is the name of Kash's pack)

I know it may be hard to get this wolf by I always get what I want. I'm with my Delta Josh, he could easily past as that sassy Alpha Jazzy's brother. But him and Andy don't look the same. Josh would just look better as her brother.

"Alpha Emanja are you sure about taking that white wolf" Josh question not even making a move to look at my eyes.

"Yes I'm sure, Do you doubt your Alpha!" I said in my alpha voice.

"No alpha" he said quickly.

"Good now make sure Leon has made it" I said then he left.

Josh pov.

God I hate Brodie. Man he may have been the evil twin but he was good a one point when we were five but when he turn six he change. I can't even call him Brodie. We all have to call him Alpha Emanja. His full name is Emmanuel Brodie and I never knew his last name.

"Yo Le, aren't you ment to be gone by now" I said when I found him.

"Yeah I'm leaving now" he said, "Make sure to watch out for Gizmo."

Then he left. I know you want to know who Gizmo.

Gizmo is what you call a geek/nerd. He's timid and shy but when he starts talking he won't stop. He's a sweet kid the only reason he's in our pack is because we protect him and he a natural follower.

Leon pov.

I shifted in to my wolf form when I left Josh and headed to the Midnight Blue pack. I creep around no one had saw me not even the dragon.

I see the three pups and the young gray-white wolf laying under their tree house.

"So, I can't wait till momma has his pups" the little black pup said.

"Yeah me to! I hear daddy talking to him and he said their do in a week" the small tan said.

"That's so nice that you two get more brothers or sisters." the larger tan said.

"You guy I think we should head back to the house. I have a weird feeling" the she wolf said then they all headed to the house.

"Why goddess why? Is Brodie want this. It's not right" I said to my self.

Gizmo pov.

I know what Alpha Emanja is doing is wrong. But no one will stand up to him. I would love to split but all weres are safer with a pack. Plus Josh and Leon are like my brothers. If they leave Alpha I'm going with them.

Alpha just has us fear him so we stay with him. But the whole pack minus a few would follow Leon and Josh faster then Alpha.

I pray that one day I'm free on this pack.

Max pov. surprise never did his pov. before.

I'm with Ranger checking out the area around the pack house. I love this family. I knew it was good to chose them. But I feel something else and it's not a wolf.

What is it....no it can't be....please no.

"I'm evil cliffhanger. Mawhahahahah"

"You are evil you sure your in the right pack" Brodie said.

"Yes, yes I'm in the right pack" I said then slap the back of his head.

"Damn Tysean was right you hit hard, sorry" he said.

"I told you" Tysean said.

"Shut it both of you" they shut their moths right up.

"Now comment questions and WINTER BREAK starts today a hour from now for me. I'm in 6 period one more to go. yeah I been on my iPod all day. Who's happy for break if you go to school" I said then grab Tysean and Brodie's ear and pulled them back in to the book.