Ch.3 Pups

After I dash off and went into the woods. There I found two pups one black and one tan, both boys. The black one cone up to me and rub against my legs.

'Where's you momma?' I asked them.

'She got attack by another alpha because we are rogue. He killed her and now we are all alone'

'Poor things why don't you come with me I'll keep you safe'

'REALLY! can you be are new momma'

'Yes boys I can but I think I would be daddy, cause I'm a male'

'You look more like a momma then a daddy. So your momma' the tan one said for the first time.

'Okay I'm momma, now I live with humans. They are nice and will not hurt us'

'Okay momma' the black said.

'Do you boys have names'

'No not yet'

'Okay well you will get a name from the human that takes care of me'

'Yay' the boys both jumped up and down.

'Follow me we need to go see Kash when he gets out of school' the pups nod then follow me.

We went back to the school after I heard the last bell. I know from reading the sign that it's a high school. We were waiting in the bushes for him. I spot him walking with Rayn and I run up to him.

"Hey legend" he said peting my head.

I bark then turn my head to where the pups are and tell them to come. They run over to me and sit between my legs.

"Kash when did Legend have pups" Rayn asked.

"He didn't. He must have when back to the park and brought them here" Kash said.

"So now you have to keep them" Rayn said. Smart kid I would never let them leave me now that I have adopted them as my pups.

"Why?" he asked

"Because wolves take care of their young and those are his pups. Plus he never let you give them away" Rayn said.

"Okay I guess I can get two more collars like Legends for them" Kash said then we headed home.

When we got to the house a little girl jump out and slung her arms around my neck.

"Doggy doggy kashie you got a doggy and puppy's" she said then kissed all over my face.

"Yes Lilly, I have a dog and puppies" he said.

"Can I play with the puppies? please?" she asked with puppy dog eyes. Kash looked at me and I nod.

'Pups play with the little human girl. Be careful and keep her safe' I said to them.

'Yes momma' They said at the same time.

"Your can play with them. just be careful" Kash said then she and the pup took off for the backyard.

Me and Kash head to the kitchen.

"You hungry" he asked me. I nod.

"Okay,so dog food or..."

If that fool gives me dog food I'm killing him.

"Oh I have a idea" he said then goes to the freezer. He grads a small rake of ribs. Yum.

Right then the pups come running in and sit next to me with their tails waging. They smell the ribs.

'Can we have some. Momma.' they asked.

'Yes you can when I get the food' I said.

Kash sets the ribs on a plate on the floor.

The pups look at me and wait till I take the first bit. I rip off a chunk then the pups join. We devour the meat in less then two minutes.

"Well you guy loved it. so I think the black pup should be Jet and the tan Jake " Kash said and me and the pups nod.

So we have names that we like. I love it here already.