Ch.19 Max's story

"2.65K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reads!!!! Thank you, Thank you guys so much. We love you!!" White wolf cast yells mostly Jazzy.

"Okay a treat for you guy you can ask any question you want to know about me or the future of Whit Wolf" I said then plays "Happy" and whole cast starts dancing.

Max pov.

No no no.

"Ranger this is bad" I turn my head to him to say. Since he's on my back.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Look" I said then nod my head in the direction of my father. My father is a red dragon and he hate werewolves.

(Okay just imagine ranger on Max's back in the pic on the side or beginning of chap and that his dad is not in snow)

My dad let out a angry roar when he saw Ranger.

"MAX! WHAT IS A MUTT DOING ON YOUR BACK!" He yelled.

"I PROTECT HIM AND THE REST ON THEIR PACK!" I roar back at him.

"YOUR A MISTAKE LIKE YOUR SISTER" He roar.

"My sister! Why don't you just send her to me!"

"I will, now I don't have to see that mix breed" he roar then my sister came from behind him and flew over to me in her dragon form. Then my father left.

"Max what just happen" Ranger asked.

"Later" I said the we flew back to the pack house.

We get back to the house. They all ask about my sister then I tell them my story.

See my family is crazy my dad never liked us. My sister Sapphire is half dragon half wolf. I'm a gay black dragon. My never care for us. he wanted us dead. Are mother she could care less. She was a very lose lady. That's how my sister happen.

I love my sister. I protected her till my dad kicked me out. I guess he found me so he could get rid of her.

After I told them that, they let her join the pack. puff like I was gonna let her leave.

Sapphire pov. (Yo @Luna8325 this is you)

I'm soooo happy to be back with Max. It's been hell with out him. Dad started to beat me all the time, without Max I was a goner. My life has all was been better with him.

I've always been timid and very shy. With Max I've alway been safe. This pack is the best, and their Beta is sooooooo hot.

----------------------------

"What no you are not gonna stop now" Max said.

"Yes I am your story and back ground is done. you and I both know I wish I had more to right but I said every thing about you two they need to know. Now that next chap will be longer"

"This so stink you can't do a long chap for us" Max and sapphire say together.

"Another time"

"Byyyyyeeee readers till next time" all of White Wolf cast yells.