Ch.9 He's back and your my mate

Jake pov. Surprise the pups first pov.

Me and jet where playing in our wolf form while Momma and Da-I mean Kash were talking. We jumped around when I caught site of a black adult wolf.

'What are you pups doing alone. where's you mother?' the wolf asked.

"Momma over there" Jet said pointing his shout in the direction of momma and Kash.

"What there are only males over their. I said your mother"

"The one with the Jacket is momma. He found us when are real mother had dead"

"Oh, why don't you too get back over there closer to them"

"Mister why should we listen to you" I said

"Because I am a alpha and you should alway stay close to your Momma. It's dangerous."

"Jack,Jet" Momma called now in wolf form.

"Go to your momma, pups" he said then momma jump a bush and stud in front of us.

"Boys it's time to go"

"Woah..snowflake no need to be rude" The wolf said.

"Stay away from my pups and me,Andy. I never want to see your face again!" Momma growl then started to nudge us along. When the wolf started to follow momma spin around and snap at him. He jumps back and Momma starts us walking again.

Momma keep his head low and keep looking back till we got back to Kash. He relax more after we got home. But who is Andy to Momma.

Legend pov.

We got home and I'm still on end. Andy was a friend of mine when I stayed with a pack. But when he became alpha, he changed. He alway wanted me by his side and got overprotective of me. At one time he tried to become my mate. He had lost it, I had ran away after he tried to mate with me in wolf form. I have not seen him for three years till today. I can still see the lust he has in his eyes for me. I hate it.

-Next day-

I woke up in wolf form curled up next to Kash with the pups in the center of me.

Kash got up and went to school. Me and the pups waited after school for Kash. When Kash came out he was talking to Ryan when Ryan started to yelled at him.

"I CAN'T BELIVE I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH A FAGGOT! I HATE YOU KASH! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" Then he slap Kash where Kash stumble backwards and fell.

'MATE IN PAIN!' My Ray yelled in my head, then I dashed out the wood and attacked Ryan. I latch on to his arm and brought him down when he tried to get up I shook my head causing him pain.

"Legend release" Kash said and I did as he said.

"Kash I hope animal control takes that wolf from you and shots him" Ryan spit at Kash and I growled at him.

"Legend let's go home" Kash said. we walked back over to where the pups where and the pups followed us home.

When we got home Kashs dad was their and he lashes out a his mom. I started to growl.

"Shut that mutt up!" His dad yelled and throws a bottle at me. I jump away before it hits me.

"Keep our mate safe and the pups!"

"I will"

I pushed Kash to the house and up the stairs.

As soon as the door is close I shift.

"Legend why did you attack Ryan?" Kash asked with a red mark from where Ryan slapped him.

"Because he caused my MATE pain" I said.

"Wait I'm your mate?"

"Yes Kash" I said then crash are lips together. I felt sparks.

"Mate" my wolf spirt said calmly.

When we put apart I look in to Kash's eyes and say "Kash we have to leave HE's back"

"Who?"

"A old friend that wants me as their mate but white wolves mate for life. One and only one mate. I need to keep you and the pups safe till you turn"

"Okay but why till I turn"

"Because I am a submissive wolf. when you turn you'll be a alpha and we will start to have a pack form. From wolves that have no pack and when they smell your scent. They will come to us. But this is only if you want to." I looked in to Kash's eyes and knew his answer before he said it.

"Let's go mate" the alpha in him already starting to come forth.

Okay I spent all day writing this and I'm sick I hope it's long cause from how it looks on my iPod it's longer then all my other chaps.

Also the characters and I want you to ask some question that you would like to have answered, just comment and it will be answer in the next chap.

"Bye for now readers" Legend beaks the forth wall to say.

"Oh boy another story where my characters come out. well at lest I really love you Legend" I said then we hug and hop back in to the story to start on the next chap.