Ten

Season Two, Episode Six Into you like a train

Into you like a train

The group of friends haven't left there spot at the bar, they were talking, drinking and turning their heads every time the bell chimed at the door.

"I actually said 'pick me' right? I did? 'pick me'?" Meredith turned back to Joe.

"I think it's romantic" Joe smiled back her, making Maggie scoff.

"It's anything but romantic, Joe. It makes her seem desperate" Maggie rolled her eyes when she felt two elbows jab into her side.

"See! It's horrifying. Horror movie horrifying, Carrie at the prom with pigs blood horrifying" Meredith said somewhat agreeing with Maggie.

"Okay, fine, it's horrifying but Carrie took out an entire senior class as revenge. I gotta say, I like that in a girl" Joe told her, trying to see the silver living in it all.

"I said 'pick me" Meredith shouted again at Joe.

"When you tell someone I'll meet you later at a bar tonight, how long exactly does that mean you're supposed to wait?" Christina said from by the dart board.

"Do you really think he's not coming?" Pat asked, who was standing next to George as they played darts.

"Of course he's not coming!" Finley whisper yells.

"It is getting a little hard to watch" Izzie says, looking over at Meredith.

"It was hard to watch an hour ago. Now it's just pathetic" Christina tells them.

"Whose pathetic?" Meredith turns her attention to the group previously talking shit about her.

"What?"

"You who pretend to be my friends are calling me pathetic being my back in front of my face. Why don't you just dump the pigs blood on me now and get it over with" Meredith rants.

"I kind of wish we had some blood, it would be cool to just dump it on her" Maggie shrugs, imagining the scenario. The brunette squints her eyes at Kelly when she feels his elbow stab her in the side again, "Oh, hey Tyler!"

"He's really not coming" Meredith tells herself sadly.

Just when Meredith finally comes to terms with the situation, their pagers start to beep. Each of them reaching into their bags and pulling their pager out.